Chapter Twenty One= typing....

+Y/N's P.O.V+
I woke up with the sunlight shining from behind the curtains, I looked at my phone seeing it was almost one in the afternoon. I looked over at Yoongi who was peacefully asleep, I smiled at our time we had spent together last night. I slowly slip out of bed not wanting to wake him, I go into the bathroom. I smile at the fact that he bought me jeans for today. I walked out grabbing my phone and dress slipping on my heels, I looked at yoongi one again and gave a small smile. I walked down to the lobby to a text from Rose. 

Rosie💗:
Our flight leaves tonight. Where are you?

Before I could even reply my phone shuts off, I sigh and quickly grab the cab outside. I sat back sighing, I'm really doing this. I watched as the city passed by admiring the last of it, we made a stop in front of the house as I smiled seeing everyone was home. "Thank you, have a safe new year." He gave a thank you and I left running up to the house. "Hey! It's a miss I will disappear." Jin glared and I laughed. 

I looked at Rose as her eyes were wide staring behind me, I turned to see Taehyung with mine and her luggage in front of him. "What's with the suitcase's?" I sighed and sat down and they followed me, I looked at Rose and she gave a small smile. "We're moving to the states." I looked up to see all of them with sad expressions, "What about us? Why didn't you tell us sooner?" Rose looked down playing with her hands and I sighed at Jimin's questions. "I would have but you guys would have only worried about time and not actually enjoy the rest of the time with me." Namjoon hugged me

"If it's where you can get away and feel safe alone, I'm okay with it." He let go and sat back down, I looked at Taehyung as he stared at me in disbelief. "Tae-" he put his hand up making me stop speaking and he sighed. "What about yoongi?" I looked down and my heart ached a little. "He's at the hotel I snuck out because I needed to come finish packing. Please will you guys tell him?" They nodded and Taehyung got up walking away. I knew he was going to be harder to deal with, because I'm letting go. 

I walked into his room to see him sitting down staring at the floor, "Taehyung." I walked over and sat next to him. "You're letting go, I'm proud of you." He hugged me and I quickly hugged back as I felt myself cry, "I'm still going to need you some days." He nodded and pulled away. "If this is what does it, it'll be okay. Let's finish packing your things." We walked out and everyone was helping us back our things, luckily all it was was clothes and some picture frames we had. We laughed and cried a bit here and there but we enjoyed the last few hours together packing up. 

"You guys should get ready for tonight, I'll get the rest with Y/n." Rose gave a small smile as the six boys nodded and walked off, "You're really not going to tell yoongi?" She looked at the clothes folding them. I nodded and sighed putting the last of my side inside helping her, "It's going to hurt a little more." She sighed at my words and continued folding. "Rose?" She looked at me with a small smile. I laid my head on her shoulder, I looked at the room once again and the tears came to view. "We're finally leaving this place." She nodded and wiped her tears. 

"This city was only going to break our hearts." She laid her head on mine once she closed the suitcase as we sat on the floor against the wall. She was right this city loved us but now it's hurting us, it's just as much as I'll miss this I won't stay. "Y/n?" I nodded as she continued, "We are going to come back someday aren't we?" I sighed and shrugged. "Someday when we're okay with this city." We sat there and I sighed at Yoongi's words as they played in my head. 

"Hey Rose I have to tell you something?" She pulled away and looked at me as I looked at the floor then at her, "Yoongi told me he loved me." Her eyes went wide. "And you're running away?" I nodded and she pulled me into a hug. "The cab is here." Jungkook's soft voice filled the room, we got up quickly as the boys put the suitcases in the cab. I smiled as they all looked amazing for tonight, "When you yell Happy New year's make sure you yell it loud enough for us?" Rose spoke as her voice cracked a bit from holding in tears. 

"We'll throw extra confetti." Jimin spoke and smiled as we fell into a group hug, I was a mess. This was harder than I thought. 

+Yoongi's P.O.V+
I got dressed for tonight, I smiled at the memories from last night. She'll be mine by tonight, I couldn't help but get her smile out of my mind just the way she looked. I looked at my phone to see it was time to get to the house, I drove down the street as the street lights passed by. It was already almost midnight. My only goal was to find her before midnight, so we can have our new years kiss. Cliche right I know, but I didn't care I showed her my heart. And only to her. 

I parked as everyone said a high, I pushed the boys as they tried talking to me. I searched the crowd for her as people laughed, danced, and stood around.  I walked around the house and nothing, I reached outside and she was still nowhere to be seen. 

+Y/N's P.O.V+
It was five minutes till midnight as we boarded the plane, "Ready?" I smiled nodding at Rose as we sat in our seats. I looked at my phone waiting for twelve to hit, "It'll be okay." She leaned her head on me. I'm a mess after this , but it's for the better. 

"Okay passengers buckle up we'll be in the sky before midnight." 

+Yoongi's P.O.V+
I looked around and no sign of her at all or rose, the boys stopped me. "Where is y/n and rose?" Their faces turned sad as they looked down. Jimin sighed as Taehyung gave me a quick hug then pulled away as the boys looked everywhere but at me then Namjoon spoke. "She left to the states. She didn't want you to know, we're sorry Yoongi." 

"HAPPY NEW YEARS!" The crowd yelled as the confetti fell as we all looked at each other, we were sad. I was hurt because she didn't say anything. My phone vibrated as I quickly looked at it. My heart slowly broke as I read the text. Yeah, it hurts alot..

Y/N💕:
I love you too.

                      {2years later}

+Y/n's P.O.V+
I laughed with my friends while we sat around in my apartment, I picked up my phone to see the message after the past two years all the memories came rushing in.
There I had realized I've forgotten everyone, and I have forgotten all about him till now.

                                          Yoongi❤️:
Liar.
                                                     typing....