Chapter Three

May 17, 2020
Dezmond Gian Romano
21 years old
Atlanta, Georgia

I felt my pockets for my keys and didn't feel them. "That bitch really took my keys," I said still feeling for them.

"They right here," Mike said handing them to me. "You good to be driving home by ya self?" Jermaine asked me.

"You know my body," I said unlocking the door and hopping in my truck. I turned the music all the way up and blasted Some nights by Gherbo.

Scared I wasn't gon' make it home some nights wondering am I gon' be a homicide kill you quick if I decide crazy, guess I get that from my mama side niggas beef with us, don't even come outside .30 in the glock, I keep that on my side ain't no questioning, my nigga, I'ma ride

I turned the music down before i pulled up to my white ass neighborhood.

I pulled up to the gate and punched in the code then pulled into my drive way.

I don't know what I was thinking telling that girl all that shit. I want her but i was sounding like a lil ass boy.

And I don't really want a relationship right now but damn sure would get with her.

I opened my door and Rocki my pit bull ran up to me putting her paws on my thighs.

"Come on girl," I cooed to her as she followed me upstairs. My phone went off meaning somebody texted me.

I picked up my phone and saw two nudes from some girl. Honestly I was horny so I called her and told her i was coming over there.

I don't bring anybody to my house cause I don't trust these hoes out here.

Carmella Indiana Rodriguez
19 years old
Atlanta, Georgia

"Bitch I was you and Ace all hugged up together," Dior said to me while looking through her bag.

"Don't even do allat he was on sum cause he was all like I wanna be ya nigga," I told her as all of the other girls surrounded us.

"Bitch! Get with him he got hella money you gon be set for life fucking with him," Dior said.

This man had a bust down rolex on and I already knew he had money but I don't want gang violence in my daughters life.

"I don't want to worry about my house getting shot and and I don't want just anybody around Melody," I said getting my money out my locker.

"Oh yeah," all the girls said. "Just go out with him once or twice then when you trust him enough start bringing him around Mel," Dior said. I nodded and started picking my stuff up.

"But on Saturday is my mutha fuckin party and you better be there," Dior said. I forgot her birthday two days away.

"So call TaTa and tell her to do ya hair," Dior said making me laugh. "Ima see y'all later," I said walking out the back door. "Bye," They all said waving.

I pulled out my keys and unlocked the doors. I walked over to the driver side and got in.

I put my bag on the seat and turned the car on. I turned on triggerd by Toosii and pulled off.

"Go figure you got a nigga just when I thought I'm the one who was making you happy girl, I did all I can if you ask me," I sung seeing that it was now one in the morning.

I stopped at a red light and looked over at the projects. I saw some girl on her knees sucking some dude dick. "Nasty ass," I said shaking my head.

The boy looked over and I saw that it was Ace. A ping of jealousy went through my chest. But then again he wasn't my nigga.

I let it go to the back of my head and kept driving.

"Girl, you so triggered just from my past should've knew that this shit wasn't lasting nowadays can't get shit without asking you go..out to the club every night with yo friends, I don't trip, long as you know," I sung pulling up to my house.

I turned the music all the way down and turned the car off. I grabbed my things and got out the car.

I locked the doors and walked up the side walk to Ms. Joyce door. I knocked and she opened the door.

"Do you care if she stays the night I had a long night," I said honestly to her. "Yeah she's sleep in the back room right now," She said with a small smile.

"And can you keep her over night on saturday I'll pay double," I said to her. "No I love keeping her she's like a grand daughter to me and you can only pay my fifty," she said giving me a hug.

"Thank you so much," I said back to her. "I'll be back with her clothes," I said walking up the steps to my house.

I'm happy she loves watching her. I couldn't trust anybody but her when I first started working at the club.

I unlocked the door and stepped in. I packed Melody some clothes for tomorrow and some more night clothes.

I set my stuff down and went back down stairs to give her Melodys bag of clothes. After we said our good byes I went up stairs and started taking my Make up off.

I put my bonnet on and laid down on my bed. I tossed and turned for hours next think I know it's light outside.

I sighed and lifted up. I went to the kitchen and made myself a cup of coffee.

"It's too early for this shit," I said rubbing my temples. I went back to my room and sat down on my bed.

I took my phone off the charger and facetimmed Dior. It rung for a little bit then her face popped up.

"What fuckin time is it," She said rubbing her eyes. "Uh 7:34," I said to her. "Why you up so early?" She asked me getting up from her bed.

"I didn't go to sleep last night," I told her taking a sip from my coffee. "You need to get ya hair done for my birthday bitch," she said to me.

"I know ima just get a pony tail since i'm wearing it for your party," I told her as I texted my hair stylist TaTa.

"You better come and one of Ace friends girlfriend is coming so you can get put on," she said moving around.

"Two time for the birthday bitch three times for the birthday bitch fuck it up if it's ya birthday bitch," I started singing while she twerked.

"You gon see more of that at the party," she said after she stopped twerking.

"You off today?" I asked her. "Yeah let's go do sum," she said making me get up.

"I'm bout to get in the shower but when you get here just come in you still get ya key?" I asked her.

"Yeah and hurry up," she said then hung up. I turned on the shower and stepped in I washed my body then rinsed off.

"She kinda ratchet but she classy," I sung putting my robe on. I sat down at my vanity and started doing my makeup.

I just put on some foundation and did my eye brows. "Where ya at bitch," I heard Dior say.

"I'm here bitch," I said putting on my lashes. "Bi- I told yo shirt ass to hurry up," she said going through my closet.

"put this on," she said handing me a green pretty little thing two piece. I took my robe off and put on the two piece.

I slid on my fluffy slides and grabbed my purse and phone and we walked out the door.

"Melody staying with her nana?" Dior asked me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Excuse any mistakes.

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

Thank you for reading💋.