Chapter 4

Yamaguchi woke up to the sound of the door closing, he tried looking and saw Tsukishima entering with a bag of apples. He smiled and walked towards him, he patted his head and kissed his forehead. Yamaguchi, who was surprised with Tsukkishima's actions, blushed profusely.

"T-Tsukki.." he said, hiding his blush.

"How are you feeling? Does anything hurt? Should I call the doctors?" he said, his voice laced with worry.

Yamaguchi shook his head and looked down on his hands, fiddling with them, Tsukishima smiled at his cute action. He put down the bag and sat down on a chair beside the bed, he took an apple and started peeling it.

"W-Why are you here? Shouldn't you be on class? It's Thursday today.." he asked, still looking down.

"I took a week of absence last week, tomorrow I'll go back to class" he said while cutting the peeled apple.

He gave the apple slices to Yamaguchi and smiled at him. Yamaguchi felt his face blush, he took a slice and ate it. He winced as he felt a stinging pain in his wound, causing him to drop the apple. Tsukishima worriedly went to his side and attended to him.

"What's happening? Does anything hurt? Tell me.."

"N-Nothing.. my arm suddenly feels weak and painful" he winced while speaking.

He tried to reach for the apple he dropped but his arm felt stingy and painful again, Tsukishima then picked up the dropped apple and put it in front of his mouth. Yamaguchi looked at him with wide and questioning eyes, he just smiled and put the apple closer to his mouth, touching his lips.

"If you can't, then I'll feed you" he said with a sweet smile plastered on his face.

Those sweet actions sent Yamaguchi's heart into haywire and face into a deep blush. He opened his mouth and ate the apple. Tsukkishima continued in feeding Yamaguchi, oblivious of his blushing mess.

For him, Yamaguchi is blushing because he is shy and embarassed of being fed. After eating all apple slices, Tsukishima just sat on the chair while on his phone and Yamaguchi just laid down the bed. Many questions played in Yamaguchi that hasn't been answered yet, he turned to Tsukishima and asked the guy.

"T-Tsukki.. how did I end up here? I can't remember a thing..."

Tsukishima paused for a bit and turned to him, he smiled and put his phone down, he shifted his seat to Yamaguchi's bed. He softly caressed his hair and smiled sadly.

"Next time.. if you have any problems, can you tell them to me?" he asked, still with a sad smile.

Yamaguchi was taken aback with his request.

Does he.. know?

He smiled wryly and Tsukki's hand in his head.

"What do you mean? I always tell you my problems"

Tsukishima's eyes darkened but then turned soft and sad.

"No, you don't, if you do then you shouldn't have done this to yourself" he said, gently lifting his littered arm.

Yamaguchi just looked down and started fiddling with his numb fingers.

"How did you find me?"

Tsukkishima just sighed and, softly, caressed his hair.

"You were absent for two days, I got worried and went to your house. When I got there.." he wiped a lone tear and let out a loud sigh.

"I found you, in the verge of death, barely breathing and a lot of blood spilt everywhere. I rushed to you and found no pulse, I panicked and called an ambulance, when you were brought here they had to pump you so you wouldn't lose breathe.."

Yamaguchi heard a sniff and tried to look up but was immediately wrapped around by Tsukishima into a hug.

"I thought.. I thought I lost you, I was worried to death. Please, Yams, I'm here, please, tell me all your worries, all your problems, please, tell me everything" he pleaded.

Yamaguchi can't help but to cry too, he hugged Tsukki tighter, trying to look for safety in his arms. As they calmed down, Tsukki loosen the hug and kissed Tadashi's forehead. Though with a crying face, Tadashi can't deny the fast beating of his heart, so fast that it felt like it wants to break his ribs.

"I-I'm sorry, I won't do it again, I'll tell you everything, please, don't be mad at me, please" he pleaded while burying his face at Tsukki's chest.

Tsukki hushed him and stroke his green soft hair while saying sweet words.

"I'm not mad at you, I was worried, so worried to the point I became mad with myself, I feel like I was at fault"

"N-No! It was never your fault! It was all.. mine" his voice shrinking at every word.

Tsukishima hugged him again to soothe his feeling, and to Tadashi, it felt so calming, so relaxing, he wanted to live there, in Kei's arms, forever.

Then Tadashi remembered something.

"You said, you took a week of absence last week. How long was I been out?" he asked. Tsukki just sighed and looked at the side.

"You were in a coma for two weeks already"

2 weeks?! I missed 2 weeks of classes?!

Yamaguchi just stared at Tsukki, with confusion in his eyes, still processing his words. Then he remembered..

What's the point in going to school anyway? Everything in that place just hurts.

"How long do I still have to stay here?"

"Just two more weeks and you can be discharged" Tsukki answered with a smile.

But instead of feeling happy, Tadashi felt down and depressed again, but he didn't show it, instead he showed a bright smile.

Great.. just two weeks here and everything will be back to normal, sad and depressing.