Vader (Namjoon) [☁️💀]

Star Wars AU.

Those eyes.
Those red and yellow eyes.
Not the chocolate brown I loved.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.
  "Joonie!" I rushed over to my husband as he got out of the ship that just landed. Yes, my husband is Kim Namjoon, a Jedi. "Hey Princess." He kisses me and held me tight, making sure to keep us hidden.

  "Something wonderful has happened. Joonie, I'm pregnant." I looked into his eyes, they were the most beautiful shade of brown. His eyes complimented his tanned dewy skin. Namjoon smiled brightly. "That's amazing!"

  "How am I supposed to hide this from the Jedi Order?!" I was panicked. "We'll see what we can do."

Namjoon's P.O.V.
  "Help me! You can use the power of the Dark Side to keep (Y/N) safe! Please don't let me die!" Emperor Yoongi begged, as he was being aged and drained by his own power.

  "Stop! Master Jung! He deserves a fair trial!" I pleaded, if he can save my wife, it's worth keeping him around. "He is too dangerous to be kept alive." Hoseok went for the kill with his saber, but I blocked him. "What?!" And I sliced off his hand that he used for his saber. "I won't let you kill her!" I then let Yoongi push Jung Hoseok out of the y'all building with his force lightning.

  "Hello, Darth Vader."

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.
  "Stop this! What has happened to you, Namjoon?!" I yelled, scared of my own husband. Namjoon has been using his power to slaughter innocent younglings and even the people he grew up with. "I'm doing this for you. Join me!" "I can't believe it! Seokjin was right! You've changed!"

Namjoon's P.O.V.
  I don't know what happened...but I snapped. I started choking (Y/N) with the force. "N-N-Namj-oon!" She was struggling to breathe, clawing at her neck. "Namjoon let her go!" Seokjin begged for my wife to be released, and I then realized what I was doing. I let her go and she dropped to the ground unconscious.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.
  "Ahhh!" I was giving birth to my twins. Seokjin was by my side and helping comfort me. "It's a girl." I looked at her in awe at her beauty, but still in pain as I am still giving birth to another child. "Lisa."

  "AHHHHH!" The other came out. "It's a boy!" I looked at his sweet face and immediately knew his name. "Jungkook."

  "Seokjin...Keep Lisa and Jungkook safe. Train Jungkook to become...a Jedi like his father..." And everything went black.

Namjoon's P.O.V.
  I woke up in a mask and a suit. I turned to Emperor Yoongi. "Where is (Y/N)?" He looked at me in sadness and replied. "I'm afraid, you killed her." I wanted to cry, but I couldn't. I ripped myself from my restraints and fell to my knees. "NOOOOOOO!"

Should I make a part 2?