hello again

Sky: hello Evangeline

Ellie: this is day 4, that's all your gonna say now, isn't it?

Sky: maybe. might sprinkle in some smalls, or short stack :)

Ellie: just because your tall doesn't mean i'm short

Sky: what are you, 4'10?

Ellie: I AM 5'4 THANK YOU VERY MUCH. i. am. average.

Sky: nah, but that's why I like hanging with you

Ellie: really? i thought y'all just like the chipotle

Sky: i have to admit, that was definitely a plus

As Sky was texting Ellie, he didn't even realize Ben walk back into the room "Whatcha doing?" he asked.

"checking the gram" he responded as he began following Ellie, when he got another text from her.

When Ben heard the text, he looked over at Sky to see him smile a little in reaction "and texting Ellie?" Ben nudged at his friend. Sky just rolled his eyes and went back to his phone.

"Sky, I'm not kidding when I say this girl is different than how I've seen with you before. She's a fan, but treats us like we're her brothers after just the second time of seeing her. Well, not brother for you- All I'm saying is, she seems like a real person. And defiantly better than your crappy exes" Ben tries explaining  "All I'm saying, is this could be really good for you. but y'know, be careful. I know how tour can make it hard"

Where Sky would usually shrug off what Ben has to say, he didn't have to because the same thing has been going through his head since Friday "I know" he sighs.

Ellie: Well, I gtg help Abuela Sonia with dinner. tbh i'm probably gonna crash after since I had my dance final and rehearsal, which was not the move. talk tomorrow?

Sky: Sure, goodnight smalls

Ellie: night skylar

Sky: who told you that one?

Ellie: I ain't no snitch

———

"Your not allowed to take less than four classes a week, I miss you too much" One of Ellie's dance teachers, Marie told her. "and denim shorts? come on"

"It's not my fault, my schedule is just insane right now" Ellie explained, as she dropped her backpack in the corner of the room and stuffed the shirt she was wearing earlier inside. She was wearing her shorts and a burgundy sports bra that she'd been wearing to school, since she didn't bring a change of clothes.

"Fine, then I'm not allowing you to do any more college classes" Marie told her as they stretched and she started playing a warmup playlist.

Ellie laughed and continued to shout over the loud music "Well, I'm actually done with UCF for the school year since my dance final was yesterday"

"Good. Now you can spend more time here until you tour"

Ellie rolled her eyes "Marie, I don't even know if i'm gonna get casted"

"Anyone who doesn't cast you is mental. Come on, we're done with this, let me see the dance"

Ellie got in position, and waited until hearing Seize the Day blaring out of the speaker.

———

"I'm gonna go fill up my water" Sky told Josh, and he nodded his head. He left the room and walked down to the water fountain. As he approached it though, music from another room across caught his attention "wait a minute"