a night out (reprise)

Author's note:

Hey peoplesss!

So the pace of my updating is starting to now get slower, just a heads up. But I hope you guys like how it's going so far! lmk, cause i love hearing from ya!

Hope your doing well and that you have a good day/night <3

as always,
love u and happy reading :))

———

When Sky and Ellie entered the theatre, she began squeezing his hand as her breath was taken away "oh my lanta"

Her eyes watered as the beautiful lights illuminated the stage "David Korins and Howell Binkley, you sons of bitches got me" she mumbled under her breath.

Sky looked at her face of wonder and smiled "my favorite thing about touring theaters are the beautiful ceilings and walls" he says.

Ellie looks up at the dome and around the beautifully painted sides "wow. its all, breathtaking"

While Ellie's eyes are transfixed on the theatre and stage, Sky finds his to be on her "not as breathtaking as you"

Her eyes break from the details in her surroundings to the details of Sky. The way his gorgeously deep eyes made Ellie weak, the smell of his cologne she loved, freckles that found no boundaries along his face, and the dimples that often made Ellie smile soon after they appear.

"you leave me speechless Sky Flaherty" she told him, as the gloss on her lips tempted him. He bit his lip before the two were approached by an usher.

Tonight is gonna be interesting Ellie thought to herself as both she and Sky weren't taking responsibility in diffusing the tension.

"May I see your tickets?" the man asked. Sky gave them to him, and the gentleman led them to their seats.

"wait, how close are we?" Ellie said under her breath.

Sky smiled as the two were seated in an amazing spot, pretty close to center on the floor level "let's just say I have connections"

Ellie gave him a face of curiosity "I know Thayne Jasperson, the guy that plays Samuel Sebury and ensamble. He and I were in a show before we got the jobs we do now. When me and a few of the guys saw this for the first time, we got to meet the rest of the cast as well because of him" He smiles.

"That's so cool, I would pass out or something, I love this cast so much" she chuckled. Sky just nods at the unsuspecting Ellie, who has no idea the surprise isn't over.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your king, George the III. Welcome to Hamilton"

Ellie's face lit up at the sound of Johnathan Groff's voice over the speakers. She held the playbill close to her in one hand, and repeatedly squeezed Sky's with the other in anticipation.

———

Why do you write like it's going out of style?
Why do you fight like

History has its eyes on you

I am not throwin' away my shot
(Just you wait)

I am not throwin' away my shot
(Just you wait)

I am Alexander Hamilton, Hamilton
Just you wait

I am not throwin' away my shot