GAY FOR YOU: CHAPTER 20

[CHANGE OF POVS' AHEAD AND A LITTLE BIT OF DISTURBING CONTENT. JUST BEWARE]

FEIVEL'S POV

We are fifteen minutes on the road taking us to the outskirts of the city. I am the one driving us, obviously, and Arne is on the passenger seat and been pouting for right fifteen minutes with his arms folded and glaring at the window shield.

What made your sweet Arne pout? Well... Me. Not entirely my fault though. *shrugs*

**Fifteen minutes earlier**

"Get in," I say opening the door for him as my hand indicating the way.

He narrows his eyes giving me a small smile, shaking his head he gets into the seat. "Definitely not "friends" " he mutters as I close the door.

'Yeah, babe. Not just friends, anymore ' I mumble to myself before I rush towards my seat.

"So... Where are we going?" he asks just when I start the engine.

"Umm.. you'll see when we get there. Surprise" I say with a smirk.

"But I want to know, Fei. Please"

"No can do" I shrug, the smirk not leaving my face.

"Bu-"

"Nuh-uh"

********
Since then he's been sulking. His lips pursed out, arms folded to the chest and his gaze avoiding mine.

"Stupid. Idiot. Fool" he grumbles.

I laugh out loud this time, avoiding it for a while, gaining a deathly glare from him. "Just a bit more, shorty. We are almost there". I say between my laugh.

"There where? Feivel" he whines making me smile.

"Patience, baby" I let out his nickname in my head, which shut him out immediately. I smirk pretending not to be bothered by his blush. *pretending*

I pull over into free space. I unbuckle my seat and move over to his. I hover his frame with mine which widens his eyes. "Wh-what are you doing?" he questions moving back until he hit his head to the window.

"Unbuckling your seat belt. Duh," I smirk rolling my eyes.

"S-shut up. And I can do it myself" he slaps my hand away and pushes me back to my seat. I fall back with a thud and laugh. I slip out a black cloth from my back pocket.

"Turn around" I instruct holding out the blindfold.

Arne, who now had unbuckled his seat belt looked at me, annoyed. "What now, Fei?"

"Just turn around, please. This is last time" he glares before turning. And I place the fold over his eyes and tie a loose yet secured knot.

"Yes, last time I'm coming on a date with you too" he huffs.

"Oh, we will see that baby," I say smirking and kissing the side of his head.

I run around to reach him and open the door. I gently take his hand and help him out. I then, run to the trunk and grab a few things.

I hold his hand and tug to the direction of our destination.

-----------

ARNE'S POV

Fei was gone for a minute before I felt a tug on my hand and the shivers that ran to my spine, I knew it was him.

We walked forward on, what it felt a rough patch of way. I step carefully, not having to create a scene falling down.