@Tiffany.Is.Sweet

"JAMESSSS WAKE UP!"
James almost fell off the bed, it was Lily.
"5 more minutes..." he groaned
"Sure, if you wanna miss the vacation you paid for."
"I'm up! I'm up.."
"That's what I thought."
James rolled out of bed, changed, and failed to tame his messy hair. It'd been weeks since the day Mary came up with the idea, and now it was 4 am.

Lukas & Tiffany
The couple had been up for hours already. Things weren't so happy in their apartment.
"I DON'T UNDERSTAND IT LUKAS! Y-you cheated on me! And now you're breaking up with me!" Tiffany said through tears. She was throwing her stuff in her bag. She was going somewhere, she didn't know where, but some where. She grabbed her vacation suitcase, and the rest of her stuff in the other one and left. She ended up going to Lila's, she was her best friend after all. She knocked on the door, tears rolling down her face, messy blue hair covering her eyes. Lila opened the door, she saw her friends tear streaked face and pitiful state. She pulled her in. "What happened?"
"L-Lukas. He cheated..." before Tiffany could say another word, Lila Disapparated. Presumably to Lukas, Tiffany honestly didn't care. She finished getting ready, when Lila returned she too, finished getting ready.
"Lukas won't be coming on the vacation, his aunt has just gotten deathly sick."
But he showed up anyway.

Tiffany changed her relationship status~ Single.

Lukas changed his relationship status~ Single..

❤️34                 Comments 4
@Tiffany.Is.Sweet
I hate you because I'll have to wonder for the rest of my life, why I wasn't enough?

Comments 4
@LilEvans
What happened? You two were like couple goals!

@Tiffany.Is.Sweet
@LilEvans He cheated. Then broke up with me....

@LilEvans
@Tiffany.Is.Sweet
He's an arse!

@Tiffany.Is.Sweet
@LilEvans Tell me about it... I've taken my hair back to its original color though, I've kinda missed the brown hair life...

 I've taken my hair back to its original color though, I've kinda missed the brown hair life

@DamJones
You looked cool with blue hair but like... You look awesome with your natural color!

@Tiffany.Is.Sweet
@DamJones Thanks!

@HannahBanana
My brother is dead. He's a total dickhead!

@RosiePosie
@HannahBanana Come on, we've got a brother to kill. 💀