The Chase + Crush + Backstory + New Furry Friend

Match's PoV
I can't believe Foldy said that about me. I'm not worthless and useless am I?! I sat down at the breakfast table with my team and we talked about things we were to do today. Pencil and I were going to see Eraser. Bubble and Fanny were going to hangout here. Snowball and Lightning were going to hang out with the guys (Pen, Blocky, Firey and Coiny). Flower and Ruby were going shopping.

(A/N: GeT In TeArDrOp, We'Re GoInG ShOpPiNg 😂)

When we had finished our breakfast's we all were going to do what we said we would do. Pencil and I went to Free Food's clubhouse, Pencil knocked on the door and MARKER opened it. I know that Pencil hates Marker so right now I'm in danger, I have no idea what they're going to do to each other. "What do you two sticks want!!! he yelled at us. "We're like here to see Eraser" I told him politely. "Eraser, unfortunately, our archenemies are here to see you!!!" Marker shouted to Eraser. "Uh unfortunately!!! What like that supposed to mean?!" I shouted at him. Eraser came to Marker and glared at him. Then Foldy came to the door. She gave me a deathly glare and she shockingly shouted to me. "Why are you fucking still alive!!!!" I was scared. Every other contestant came out of their team clubhouses and gasped. Pencil was fuming. Liy walked up to Foldy and punched her. "Don't you dare say that to her!!!" she yelled at Foldy. "And why shouldn't I?!" Foldy rudely replied. "Because, Match told me what actually happened during BFB!!!" Liy replied. "What happened!!?" Ice Cube asked. "*sigh* If you were in the TLC/LOL during IDFB, you'd probably remember this. Do you remember when that guy called Lighter Clicks appeared out of nowhere?!" I asked all of the other contestants. "Uh yeah, I remember him!!!" Blocky answered me. "Well, he was my boyfriend before but when he lied to me about being popular and he used to bully Woody and he also set him on fire, so I broke up with him. So because of me breaking up with him, he wanted revenge, since we we all have powers, he used his body control power to control me, to be mean to people, especially Bubble, he stopped controlling me when BFB 17 came out" I said. "Lighter CONTROLLED YOU!!!!" Firey screamed at me. I nodded. "Oh gosh, are you alright?!" Basketball asked me. "It kinda hurts my body but I feel fine" I replied. "How does it feel to be controlled?" Pencil asked me. "I can't really explain it actually" I said. "I bet your lying, you MISTAKE!!!!!" Foldy shouted at me. "No I'm not lying, it's true it actually happened!!!!" I said standing up for myself. "Oh and also I'm not a Mistake!!!" I added. "Yes you are!!! You do and will always have a mean personality you may look harmless, but in truth, you are the worst contestant out of all of us!!!! We all hate you, even if most people forgave you, they obviously don't mean it!!!!" Foldy screamed at me and made sure that everyone heard her. I was nearly in tears again. I was so upset that I ran away from everyone. I ran into the evil forest. I kept running and running, I was crying and running until I tripped up on a very large rock. My leg stung like hell, I rested onto a pine tree, my favourite tree cos I'm a pine-wood matchstick. I checked my ankle. I WAS BLEEDING. I found some leaves on the ground, I used them to clean up the blood on my ankle. I tried to walk, but my ankle was in so much pain that I fell back down onto the ground. Then there was something shaking in a bush. I was kind of scared. It came out. It was a cute baby raccoon, but it was red and beige just like me?

 It was a cute baby raccoon, but it was red and beige just like me?