Priya + Ram = RaYa..

Priya reached on Ram's address..

She rings the bell, he open the door, she look him, his eyes clearly shows her, that he not slept at all, he side from the door way, & she entered in the room, she hide the diary behind her back, & she take seat on couch before he offer a seat, she keep diary behind her back..

Ram comes to her & forward glass of water to her, she look him up, who's face showing guilty, she won't accept glass of water, & he keep it side, & stood infront her..

Priya- why are you stood infront of me, you are no more my personal assistant, you are the chef Ram Kapoor, so please stop being my personal assistant..

Ram- Tch! Please don't use these words, I really hate it..

Priya- really!

Ram keep himself quiet..

Priya- give my all questions answers without take a breath, if you take breath in between your answer, I leave the place, then after never show me your face ever again..

Ram- ok, whatever you wanna ask, I'm ready..

Priya take deep sigh & ask- why you hide your identity from me..

Ram- because I want to gain your trust..

Priya- when you met Kiran Mirza, & then you knows everything about me & her, then why you want to listen my side..

Ram- just want you free from your past, that's it, because you keep everything inside in you, which is not good for health, & it's impact on our mental health..

Priya- when you are work with me, you share everything with Kiran Mirza..

Ram- yes, I share everything because she is worried for you lot, I know she created a blender in past, but all over is stop on one relation, that she is your mother..

Priya- when you comes to Mumbai..

Ram- before you father's death, I followed you everywhere for six months, & first time I face real Priya on your father's last rites, & I fall for that strong Priya..

Priya clear her tear & ask him- is it your Diary, & she forward diary to him..

Before Ram answer anything he shock to look his diary in her hand, he didn't answer her, she counting his breath's & she getting up & says- our deal is over..

Ram too getting up from his seat & says- please, please listen to me..

Priya- why would I, & she turn to go..

Before Priya say anything Ram says with one breath- because I love you Priya, I love you so much..

A pinned drop silence create in the room, Ram wait for Priya's answer, who look towards the wall, Ram close his eyes in disappointment, Priya lightly smile & she clear her fresh tears & she turn to him, who stood with closing eyes, she lightly moves to him with smile, & capture his lips in his, & lightly hold his back head by her one hand, & other hand she hold his arm, Ram feel her lips on his, & he too start to respond her, he hold her through waist, & pull her near to him, & they depends their self on kiss, Ram very well knows she is a passionate kisser, sometimes he can't match with her, she relized he bit choking his breath & she leaves his lips, & again lightly kiss on his lips, & hugged him so tight, he hugged her back, she lightly hit on his back & says..

Priya- you are not good kisser at all..

Ram- so you don't love me at all..

Priya- I love you so much..

Ram- you coming here today's evening, then how have been here right now..

Priya- curious to know who's behind the diary owner..

Ram- how you knows about precious prizz, I never mentioned about it in my diary..

Priya- she used call me sometimes, precious prizz, so I just guessed..

Ram- you stolen my diary, I looking for it since three days..

Priya coming out from his hugged, & look him, & says- HR going to donate your diary, he got your diary under the useless desk..

Ram- ohh shit! I forgot my diary in office..

Priya- are you not lying with me..

Ram- ofcourse not Priya, because I never share my diary with anyone, I hate it..

Priya- not even me..

Ram- here after I'll share everything with you, promise..

Priya- your name too..

Ram smile & nodding in yes- yes, always..

Priya- so who's in your family..

Ram smile & entwined his fingers with her, & hold her by waits, & he kiss on her knuckles, & says- one sister, who happily married, & staying in USA, & now you gonna be enter in my life, with so many precious moments..

Priya too kiss on his knuckles & ask him- we are in Uttarakhand, & it's best place for destination wedding, even it's bless by Lord Shiva, why not we complete our marriage rituals, & she closely observed his face expression..

Ram lightly more pull her near him & says- I don't mind at all, but I want to do huge grand weeding, but I would like it, if we marry like sweet & simple, I just want my queen with me, that's it..

Priya smile- are you sure..

Ram kiss on her forehead & says- yes, tomorrow morning we gonna marry..

Priya smile & says- thank you..

Ram- not gonna accept your thank you, but I would like if you, & he stop in mid..

Priya- what!

Ram- kiss..

Priya- no..

Ram- why! You gonna be my wife tomorrow..

Priya- so I would like to kiss my husband only..

If you like hit the 🌟 & comments below..