DEAR STRANGER (You changed me)

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

***

"DEAR STRANGER (You changed me)"

A  N O V E L  B Y  D A R A  N A K A H A R A

New Adult, General-Fiction, Rom-Com, Drama, Slice of Life

July 25, 2020 (Saturday)

Teaser: 

"We meet people for a reason and not just by an accident.

Sometimes, a stranger can change the way we look at our own world."

When Pauline met a stranger whom she recognized for the second time around, her face-blind life found a clear hope. She struggles to get to know the man and tries to find the reason why a complete stranger is the only man whom she can see in her blurred world.

A story that will make you look at the brighter side of love and life.

Hope Series #1

***

Photo credits to: Ms. Pauline Dimaranan ( IG: paudimaranan, @UniversalNegative )

Thank you for allowing me to use your beautiful picture and for being one of my characters.

Shoutout to Makakalat na Manok: Thank you for allowing me to use your names. Love you all.

All rights reserved

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the author, except in the case of a reviewer, who may quote brief passages embodied in critical articles or in a review.

***

Author's Note:

Hello! After 5 years of taking a break from writing, I finally had this chance to start a new story again. I really hope and pray that I can share and give you all something inspirational and worthy through my writings. I just wanna thank God for giving me the wisdom to write this. Also, thank you to all the peeps who have supported me since then until now. Thank you for believing in me. For the new readers, thank you for giving this story a chance.

I will publish the Prologue tomorrow. Kinakabahan talaga ako na baka walang magbasa pero pinapaubaya ko na kay Lord ang story na ito. May God bless your hearts, dearies!💜

To GOD be all the Glory

D A R A N A K A H A R A