part 23: day&night at the beach

Last night was so beautiful and unreal. I'm glad Hyunjin and I solved things. I missed him so much.
Today I'm going back to Korea, unfortunately. Hyunjin is staying for a few days more. I'll miss him but I have to talk with my friends and sister and tell them everything that happened last night.

"So, you're leaving today, huh?" Hyunjin asked while entering my room. He sat on the bed, beside me and embraced me.

"I don't want you to leave. We just got back together, I missed you so much and now you're leaving me." Hyunjin said, pouting cutely.

"I know, but I have to go, baby. You should keep your promise, that you will give your best on the tour. Okay? I'll FaceTime you every time you're free. And we'll text and call each other, so don't be sad. You're making me sad, too." I smiled and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"I'm gonna keep my promise, but it's hard without you, again. And I, I just can't help it. Stay with me these few days, please, I'll pay the flight and everything." Hyunjin said and put his head on m shoulder.

"Hyunjin, I can't. I want to, but I can't. And I don't want you to pay for me, no way. You're going to be fine. The members will give you love." I laughed and stroked his hair.

"Not this kind of love, but I guess I'll survive. When is your flight?" Hyunjin asked, lifting his head up from my shoulder.

"Tonight at 9pm. We have the whole day to be together cause today's your break day. Let's act like it's a normal day and I'm not leaving, alright? It will be better like that." I said, standing up and grabbing my phone.
"Let's go." I said and held out my hand.

"Where? You know this city?" Hyunjin asked standing up and holding my hand.

"I went to college here you idiot!" I said, hitting his arm.

"Ohhh, right! I forgot..." Hyunjin said and I rolled my eyes.

We went to have a walk on the beach. It was mesmerizing and the view was so beautiful and romantic.

"I can't wait till the night comes. Night walks on the beach are my favorite." I said, getting closer to Hyunjin and smiling.

"I know." Hyunjin smiled. "Same for me. We should sit here and watch the sunset. I'll buy us juice and beer and we can drink and talk." Hyunjin said and I nodded.

"Okay. I'll wait for you here." I said and sat on the blanket on the beach.

After five minutes Hyunjin came back with the drinks and sat beside me.

"Alright. I bought your favorite ones." Hyunjin said, taking out drinks from the bag.

"Thank you, baby." I smiled and hugged him.

"You're welcome. I love seeing you happy, it makes me happy. Now, tell me." Hyunjin said and faced me.

"Tell you what?" I asked curiously.
"Everything you've been through since I left you. And don't hide anything from me, I want details as well. I want to know how you felt, and how was your life for those 2 months without me?" Hyunjin asked and I was shocked.

"Why do you want to know that?" I asked and Hyunjin held my hands.
"To understand you better. To see what I have done with my actions, what I have caused." he said and I smiled.

"Alright. I'll tell you everything." I said and started talking.
I told him everything from the moment he left me till I got here. He listened to every word so carefully. He was curious. I could see from the look in his eyes that he was hurt. He was sorry for everything he has done. He held my hands the entire time.