What The Hell?!

After school ended i immediately headed to the place i work at. Though i spotted a boat, it look like they needed help. I looked into the public telescope (i think thats what its called) and saw a guy roughly my age looking back with his binoculars.

 I looked into the public telescope (i think thats what its called) and saw a guy roughly my age looking back with his binoculars

I pulled away from the telescope for a few minutes then looked into the telescope again and saw no one. I shook it off and made my way back to work. Once i arrived i went to get changed into my work clothes (above and below)

 Once i arrived i went to get changed into my work clothes (above and below)

I hate wearing my work uniform, however I do like female clothing at times. Despite the outfit I get paid quite a lot. $600 a week plus tips from the customers. And i get a LOT. I let out a small sigh and started to serve customers.

Kencho's pov (he's a boy in this)

I had finally managed to get megamo to take me to the town to 'get something to eat' when really i wanted to see that perfect angel! We had spent 20 minutes 'looking for the perfect place'. I suddenly felt megamo grab my wrist and took me into this cafe,clearly annoyed with me. I sat down and sighed, looking at the menu but then i saw him. The magnificent angel! He was- oh damn, he was in a maid outfit and in high heeled boots. Oh fuck, i think i have a boner. If megamo finds out he's gonna kill me! Just then I noticed the angel walk towards us, asking what we wanted. My brother said some green tea i on the other hand ordered sushi so my brother wouldn't get suspicious. The angel nodded and walked away. I went to the bathroom to sort out my little problem, luckily there was barely any customers so that meant their was barely anyone to use the bathroom.

Shusei's pov

After i took the two guys orders i went to tell another worker their order. I immediately recognised them both. One of them was megamo from school and the other was from earlier. I haven't talked to megamo but taro had told me about him. After 10 minutes I took their orders to them, the other was gone strangely but I shrugged it off. I walked into the bathroom but heard faint moaning and groaning coming from one of the stalls and blushed. Strangely it stopped. I shrugged it off then went to another stall and did my business then soon came out of the stall after i finished then immediately went to wash my hands. Just as I was about to dry my hands i was turned around to face the same guy from the boat. I was about to ask him if he was alright but he started to kiss me lovingly, i tried to push him off but he pinned me to the wall.

(a little lemon)

He lifted me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He pulled away from my lips and started to undo my uniform slightly and  kissed my neck then started to bite and suck on it. I moaned softly and accidentally bucked my hips slightly, making the guy groan lustfully.

(teaser XD)

The guy pulled away "what time do you get off work?" he asked me. I looked at my phone "in 30 minutes" I answered. "good~ i'll wait for you, i want to take you somewhere special, angel~" he purred. I nodded as a response and did my uniform up. "i never got your name, i'm Shusei" i introduced. "i'm kencho" kencho smiled softly.