Bullied... Part 1

The next day kencho drove me back to my place so i could shower and get ready for school. I listened to my parents argue about me not making enough money, but at least i'm trying. I sighed quietly, sitting on my bed. I put my face in my hands and started to cry. God i wished they'd stop! I dried my eyes and grabbed my school bag and immediately left my house and started to head to school. After 15 minutes i made it onto school grounds but Suddenly i felt someone grab my wrist, i turned around slightly but i got punched in the stomach. I fell to my knees and saw megamo, he seemed furious "you bastard, you slept with my brother" megamo growled. I tried to get up but he punched me, making me fall back down. Usually i'd fight back but i was so disgusted in myself.. I should never have taken kencho's offer... But i was desperate for the money to help my brothers...i held back my tears. i looked up at megamo, i could see the anger flickering in his eyes, he wanted to kill me. I watched megamo create a fist and was about to punch me but a guy taller than me easily stopped megamo's punch "leave him alone megamo" he growled. Megamo glared at us both then walked away. I hugged my knees, trying so hard not to cry.

Ayato's pov

I turned around to face the new student from yesterday, he caught my attention when he was with my senpai. I was going to put him on my to die list but i changed my mind. He clearly had no interest in my senpai. I noticed he had started to hug his knees, i knelt down to his level "you ok?" i asked. He didn't say anything, he looked at me and nodded. Clearly he was lying, his eyes were red and he was holding in his tears. The sight made my heart break, i hated seeing him like this. "i'm ayato" i smiled softly, trying to make him feel better. It took him a few minutes to respond "my name is Shusei" he said softly, i could tell he was trying not to let his voice croak and to reveal that he was holding in his sadness. I helped Shusei up then took him to mujo so he could help him with his wounds. I glanced at shusei who was staring at the ground as we walked. Whatever he did to megamo he must feel REALLY guilty for it. I should tell hanako about this so he can tell senpai... Soon we arrived at the nurses office. I helped Shusei sit down then told mujo what happened and he was shocked. He went over to Shusei to do a check up on him. Me? I started to head to class.

Mujo's pov

I had asked the new student where he was injured and he said his stomach whilst looking out of the window. I lifted his shirt up and there was a huge bruise already forming. He was slightly muscular yet skinny, he must not eat enough... Poor boy... I got up and went to get some ice to help the swelling go down. If ayato hadn't have stepped in to defend the boy his ribcage could have cracked. I sighed quietly then went to the boy and placed the ice pack on his stomach, he winced and hissed in pain. "i'm so sorry. Do you want any painkillers?" i asked worriedly. He shook his head then looked out of the window again. "whats your name?" i asked, i needed to write up a form to excuse him from class. "shusei.." he muttered. I nodded and wrote the form when i turned to check on him he was asleep. I went over and carefully picked him up and placed him on one of the beds so he could rest properly.

Shusei's pov
When i woke up i noticed a bunch of boxed stuff beside me. I carefully sat up and opened one that was from oko, there was a note attached to it, which said 'i heard what happened, i hope your feeling better than earlier, from oko' i smiled softly and opened it. Inside was a pair of laced gloves.