Chapter 1 - Four Link's Apart again

Four heroes have saved the land of Hyrule, but a sorrow has come. The three other links, Red, Blue, and Vio were pulled back into the sword.

Green, the leader, missed them and noticed how fun they had together trying to slay Vaati. In the end, Shadow link defeated him by breaking the dark mirror, causing his life to end as an actual person, going back to his shadow form.

The four links have caused the king behind Vaati to unleash with power, trying to break the four sword to end the four link's life and the seal of Vaati. Princess Zelda and the four heroes used their light to stop the beast.

Link pulled the four sword once again, Vaati not coming since it was only a day away from the seal. Zelda and Green had gotten married, then she turned herself into Tetra, hiding herself in her pirate form.

The other links were happy, but Blue, he felt sad like he wasn't really the person he wanted to be. He was just a normal hero who doesn't get what he always wanted. But everything changed one day...

"Guys, we are having a meeting." Green said as the others looked at him.

It was a shadowy night at Hyrule in Kokori forest. Green sighed and looked around.

"Listen. The only way to protect Hyrule is to split up." Green said, and Red and the others were shocked.

"S-Split up!? Why!?" Red said crying, and Blue said.

"Maybe leader was right. Plus red, have some courage!" Blue said.

"Blue you're my hero!" Red said happily, hugging him.

"Red you're creeping me out again!" Blue said trying to shove him off, the other two Link's laughing.

"We start tomorrow morning." Link said.

Day came faster than anyone ever expected. When the three clones woke up, Green was already gone.

"We should go like green did." Vio said, and the two nodded.

Blue noticed that Green left Hyrule castle town. Why would he do that?

Blue walked to the castle. He had to stay. A hero has to guard the princess no matter what, and that he needs to do it. Vio and Red went a different path, and Blue had to go in the castle and protect Zelda and the others. No not Tetra, she's at the seas. There's another Zelda but older. Kinda like sisters you could say.

Blue walked in after the guards let him in, "I'd like to see princess Zelda." He said. The guards nodded.

"The princess is in her room. Just don't bother her too much.." The hylian captain said, and Blue nodded, walking to her room.

Zelda was now in the hallway of her room, closing the door. Blue walked towards her, Zelda noticing blue.

"Hi Blue, what do you need?" She asked, and she noticed the face, "What happened this time?"

"Well, Toon Link, you know, he made us split up. He also left Hyrule castle town probably with Tetra so...I decided to stay here and help guard and stuff until you can handle things." Blue explained. Zelda went deep in thought.

"That is true...Toon did go off...you can stay and help until I tell you that we can be fine. Thank you." Zelda said and Blue smiled a fake smile. He only gained a bit of happiness, but he still wasn't happy. He knew that he would leave to find the other Link's.

Blue thought, 'It was like a firework when we defeated Vaati and Ganon...I miss our times already. Like a fire flower...huh...'

______________________
I'm happy to publish this! Plus I had to put that Len song there....
LIKE A FIRE FLOWERR
sorry.
Enjoy!
~Giannisdiaries/Gianni3810