Chapter 7 - Saving Red and Vio

Blue made sure that they had everything, and he then looked at Lulu. They then went off to their first stop, a quiet little village.

Blue and Lulu stayed in a house with a girl named Elise (I believe...I CAN'T FIND MY FOUR SWORD BOOK). During the night though, they searched around the area to find Red and the missing children.

"Let's go save the children. We don't want any more missing." Blue said.

"Right." Lulu said.

Lulu hitting a rock, the two were teleported to the dark world where the monster was. They beat the monster by defeating the smaller enemies blocking their path and then Blue crushed the enemy with his hammer.

"We're safe...for now." Blue said.

They went to death mountain next to find Vio, and they entered a cave. In the cave it had Lava and large enemies. Across a gap of Lava, Vio was there.

"Dang it, Vio is across!" Blue said.

"Let me try something." Lulu said.

With purple eyes, Lulu could see invisible stones that people could go past. They saved Vio from the enemies and went back to Hyrule castle town.

"I love you Lulu. Thank you so much. I pray Green is safe since he's with Tetra." Blue said.

"I love you too, and you're welcome.." Lulu said.

-----
Oh gosh
I don't know if there's gonna be mor-
OF COURSE THERE's GONNA BE MORE.
Enjoy :D
SORRY THAT ITS SHORT I SUCK AT WRITING