Miranda who ?

"The king has made it every clear that we must have a birthday celebration for you." Jasmine reassured Enyo.

"I think the king has a crush on miss Enyo." Simon said as he pinched Enyo's cheeks. Which earned him a death glare from Enyo. "Can you guys stop ? It's just a stupid ball it's no big deal." Enyo said while folding her arms.

"I will not wear this!" Miranda shouted as she made her way outside the changing room.

"Oh hush, this is about Enyo's 18th birthday not about you now cmon. I needa see where to put the rest of the needles." Munroe stated. Before Miranda walked towards everyone causing an eruption of laughter.

"I will kill every last one of you." Miranda said playfully... 

Hopefully she was really joking.

Miranda had on a pink dress that hugged her curves tightly.

"You look like a girl." Simon said before he burst out into laughter.

"May I please change back now? As there's no room for needles unless you wish to pierce my skin." Miranda said before walking back to the changing room.

"I've never seen a fairy or an elf that tall before how is it even possible?" Jasmine asked referring to Miranda.

Miranda was indeed a very tall girl who some even considered to be human. But to Enyo no human could ever yield a sword like Miranda could. However, Enyo too had been curious of Miranda's bloodline.

"I'm neither." Miranda said.

"I always knew this day would come where I feed everyone's curiosity on who or what I am." Miranda said before sitting in a far chair in the corner of the room.

"I do remember how adorably brave you were as a child. You still are even now." Simon said causing Athena to smile proudly before she nodded at Miranda.

"It's true you were always a bright ray of sunshine and your mother did not deserve what happened to her." Athena said which caused Miranda to sigh heavily.

"I wish I had the slightest memory of her but I don't seeing as though she died when I was a baby. However, I was never in need of love my dad made certain of that. I miss him dearly each and every day. I often become envious that he was granted the opportunity to be with the Gods in heaven. While I remain in this sorry excuse of a world." Miranda said softly.

"My mother too was a hybrid, she was half human and half elf. Which explains my ears, though that's about the only thing that I inherited from my dearest mother. Now my dad ? oh he's an entirely different story." Miranda said as she chuckled slightly.

"I've heard rumors about him being a vampire once." Simon said.

"Those rumors were indeed true Simon, I grew up training with my dad. He was so passionate about fighting that he made me love it. He and my mother were not big on being subjected to kingdoms. He left the Dark land kingdoms and became a rouge that's when he met my mother. He convinced her that there was much more to life than what was done within the kingdoms. And so she too left her kingdom, Schwangau, and they lived happily ever after for a time. Until my mother gave birth to me she died when I was merely months old. No one really knows what had happened to her. Some said she was killed by wolves, others say it was vampires but no one really knows. My dad was killed by his own kind, for apparently 'neglecting' his duties within the Dark land kingdom. That's when I moved back inside Schwangau's kingdom walls. No one really questioned my connections to the kingdom as my mother was a very well known elf." Miranda explained as she pricked her fingernails.

"I'm so sorry Miranda." Jasmine said softly in the most sympathetic way she could.

"But I always thought vampires couldn't procreate." Jasmine continued as she glanced around the room to see everyone else's faces.

Upon hearing this Miranda chuckled loudly. As she too had said the same thing when she was told that her dad was a vampire.

" I too have a thousand questions Jasmine but unfortunately both my parents died at a tender age. So unfortunately for me all I'm left with are unanswered questions." Miranda stayed dryly.

Even though Miranda tried her best to act like the issue wasn't a sensitive topic. You could still hear the pain and hurt in her voice. So without a second thought Jasmine quickly rose to her feet and gave Miranda a hug.

" I'm truly sorry M." Jasmine whispered softly causing  Miranda to slightly smile.

"It's fine I know they're both proud of the person I grew up to be." Miranda said confidently.