Chapter 11- Kidnapped and Ambushing

Whoever took Toph and Aang wanted us to give them the prize money at the Earth Bending Arena. We went there and they both were in a metal cage in the air.

"Don't make me come down there and wipe that grin off your face!" Toph yelled.

"I'm not even smiling." Said one of the men.

"Let them go!" Katara yelled.

"Give us the prize and i'll let them go." The same man was now smirking. Mr. Beifong gave them the money and they let Toph go. But what about Aang?

"Now give us Aang." Katara walked closer to them but got pulled back by Sokka.

"The Avatar? We'll give him to the Fire Nation, we'll get a better reward prize." He held up a wanted poster of Aang.

Toph and her family started walking away.

"You're not going to help Aang? We rescued you Toph!" Yelled Katara.

"Toph can't help anybody, she's blind, fragile and a weak little girl." Her dad said.

I looked at Sokka and then back at her.

"I'm not fragile and weak." Toph said, she ran to the men and didn't hesitate to fight them. Her parents were dumb founded.

Katara was gonna help but I pulled her aside.

She doesn't need help

"I guess you're right."

All of the men were on the ground, Toph was smiling and Aang got out of the cage.

~~
We went back to the Beifong's house. We were all staying outside, not knowing what to do next.

"Are you going to come with us?" Aang said to Toph.

"I can't." With that her parents made her go back inside.

"I guess she wasn't the one." Aang slouched.

We were getting ready to take off to find another Earth Bending Teacher, but we heard a little voice coming from behind.

"I'm here! They let me come with you guys." Toph was lying, the others couldn't notice it. But I didn't say anything.

"That's perfect!" Aang shouted. Toph got on top of Appa (with our help) and we took off. I was laying down because I was super sleepy. I think i'm coming down with a cold or something.

"How come I can see 4 people but only 3 of them are talking?" Toph said.

"Y/n is mute, she can't speak. She uses her hands to speak." Sokka said proudly.

"Speaks with her hands? Well we're not ever going to have a conversation with each other." Toph laughed.

We landed and started setting up camp. Katara and Toph were bickering about something but I was too tired to actually care.

"Somebodys ambushing us!" Toph yelled.

"What are you talking about?" Katara yawned midway sentence.

"Somebody is coming."

"Well let's go." Aang said. We all hurried and unpacked. I was halfway asleep while riding on Appa.

We landed somewhere else and I didn't bother unpacking. I was trying to get some rest while on Appa.

"They're still after us!" Toph got up.

"Can we just sleep first? For once?" Sokka groaned.

"Let's go, again." Aang was getting fed up. We rode far away from whoever was coming for us. We landed once more, hoping they won't come for us.