Part Four: A Wrapper

"Er, a wrapper. I think?" You hold the crumpled foil in the air and wait for a response.
"Come on, then." Mello walks past you, already half way to the bedroom. You throw the wrapper to the floor and follow. He waits just outside the room for you, a piece of chocolate sticking out of his mouth. You smirk, sensing a way to lighten the mood between the two of you. Without giving him time to react, you place a hand either side of his waist, pinning him to the door. On your toes, you steal the chocolate from his mouth, your lips almost touching. He lets out a growl when you free him, moving into the bedroom.

You sit against the pillows of the bed, watching him root in his pocket for a new bar.
"That was my last piece."  He speaks behind gritted teeth.
"Oops!" You coo. He moves closer to you, climbing onto the bed. Instinctively, you move so he may possition himself between your legs. His face is barely an inch from yours. The ryhthm of your heart becomes erratic. For a moment, you just look into eachother's eyes.

His hands move from beside your head. One pins your hands above your head, the other moves below your shirt.
"You shouldn't have done that, ___." He purrs into your ear, sending a cool wave over your body. Gently at first, he leaves kisses from your ear to your collar bone. As he moves back up, he begins to pinch your skin between his teeth. This causes your entire body to move beneath him, making him chuckle into the crook of your neck. The hand pinning yours moves into your hair as he roughly kisses your lips. You both let out a small moan, melting into the kiss.

Far too quickly for you, he leaves the kiss. Tugging at your shirt, he moves you so he can pull it over your head. He moves down, kissing from the button of your jeans to your mouth again. A hand tangles itself in his hair, the other softly running over the scarred area of his face. He unbuttons your pants with ease, moving away to pull them off and throw them to the floor.
"This seems unfair." Whispering, you pull at his clothes. He chuckles, pushing your hands away.
"Eh, give me credit. I'd need more than a few minutes for that!" He raises an eyebrow and you giggle.
"I'm just giving you a little taster." He moves a hand between your legs. He finds the right spot, rubbing gently with his thumb. You let out a quiet moan.
"That's not nearly good enough, I want everyone to know." His hand moves beneath your underwear.You moan again, louder. He smirks.
"Getting there, but I doubt they'd hear that." He inserts a finger.
"Say my name!" He growls into your ear, nipping at your neck.
"M-Mihael." You moan.

 There is a loud clearing of the throat outside the door, followed by a knock.
"Er, I'll leave the door opening to you guys but times up." Misa speaks quietly. You blush, knowing what she must have heard. Mello helps you dress before holding the door open for you. As you re-enter the living room, people seem to be quiet. Matt gives his friend a knowing smile. Mello grabs your hand before you sit, so he can pull you onto his lap. An arm snakes around your waist.
"I think we've got somethings to sort out later, hm?" He smirks up at you. You bite your lip and nod.