Part Six: A Game

"Er, looks like a game cartridge?" You inspect the item. "Yeah, it's a game!" You hold it up, waiting for someone to claim it.
"Thaaank ya'." Matt pulls the game from your hand and shoves it into his console. The device beeps as he walks down the hall.
"You comin' or what?" He peeks his head back outside Misa's room, smiling. You follow and lock the door behind you.

He is already spread out on the bed, the console's small screen reflecting off his orange tinted goggles.
"You going to spend the entire seven minutes on that, then?" Folding your arms, you pout in false anger. He throws it aside, pushing himself up to sit.
"You're cute!" he laughs. Feeling yourself blush, you struggle to keep your composure.
"Come here, then?" Matt pats the bed infront of him. You oblige. Gently, he pushes your hair from your face with a gloved hand. He exhales quickly and grins, leaning close to you. 
"What 'cha wanna do then, grumpy?" You try your best to keep your false anger, but it fades into a smile. He chuckles. "I've got it!" He looks as if he's just had the best idea possible.
"Well then?" You lean slightly closer to him.

There's barely any space between the two of you now. He arches an eyebrow before quickly slithering an arm around your waist and pulling you on top of him. You yelp, shocked by the sudden movement. He lets out a loud laugh. You're now both sat, faces inches apart. His hands gently rub your thighs, either side of his hips. Sighing peacefully, he bites his lip as he studies you.
"What?" You seem to wake him from a daydream.
"Hmm?" His hands move from your thighs to your hips. "Can I not appreciate something beautiful?" You wrinkle your nose at him is fake disgust. Chuckling, a hand strokes your cheek.

"Come here!" He pulls your face closer to his, closing the final bit of distance with his lips. At first the kiss is soft, but it quickly becomes rougher. His hand leaves your face and tangles itself in your hair. He uses this to pull your head back, exposing your neck. The hand on your hip moves to your back, pushing you against his body. As your hips move against yours, he leaves hard kisses against your neck. You hum in appreciation, forcing a low moan from him. The hand against your back strays downward, below the waist of your jeans. He firmly squeezes, pushing your hips harder against his. Involuntarily, you both moan as you feel him growing hard beneath you.

A knock rings through the room. You both deflate in disappointment.
"Seven over, guys!" Misa taps the door again before skipping away. You and Matt stand.
"Well shit, this could be awkward!" Laughing, he looks at the visible shape below his pants. You laugh, moving your body against his and a hand against his pants. He exhales quickly.
"I'm sure I could help you with that later." You wink, taking his hand and leaving the room. Almost tripping, he reaches for his console.
You re-enter the living room, hand in hand. Mello cheers as his friend sits back in his place, pulling you on to his lap.
"Thanks for helping me hide it." Laughing, he gestures to his lap.
"Dude, right here." Mello fains disgust, betrayed by a burst of laughter.