The wises of the not so wise

This story has 2 sides like most- we're are starting at the side of Mason, this year was tough-everyone struggled through out but hope lived on through him-Mason was a touch of hope-a elemental wizard-yes wizard not ninja-he was the elemental wizard of gold,strength grew with him as the followed his words.

He might've been a master of his element but he only used it in the darkest times-his stood by the rule of words-words carry all, words live on through all. He thought his battles with no weapon-he saved villages by negotiating on his terms only-he was hope-hope never dies.

The story of hope began as the snakesssss whispers-he came across an army of 20-20 Fangpyre.they were powerful but the my leaked wisdom at heart-the terms he came too where for them to go but when he calls they came-the Fangpyre didn't think twice even though they lost in both battles.

After Mason's son (the village leader) found out what he said-how he manipulated them he vanished his own son-Mason walked along the mountains with nothing but his blade and his silky grey cape. After 6 years of walking with no brake he stopped and began to mediate for the years-but when he left hope left-the villages were over ran but he could do nothing- but one day a young man that went by the name of WU ran the snakes into a cave and shit it behind them.

But back to the point-the ninja just defeated a foe-(season 13 enemy) and Mason knew this as world always goes to hope as hope is all that can be found. As they (the ninja) started to travel once more there paths would cross-the ninja would meet a true hero-a true hero. The true story begins now

The moons light illuminated on only Masons body but light isn't as pure as hope as it lead an army of hunters towards him-but no fight would take place-no blood would be spilt as long as Mason was in eyes sight of war.

As the hunters carried the mason into a cell they locked him up by cuffing him to the floor.(this is where're the ninja come)

The ninja were on the bounty traveling with the wind-but they were going to help everyone and thing.the saw the hunters raiding a village-Zane had a plan, get wu captured-which is why he (wu) dressed up in normal,causal clothes.
The night had came winds more but hope was still as bright as the sun-the ninja got thrown into the cell and they met mason but mason had already met wu but wu didn't meat him.

As wu get through to the floor-which is why mason said,"hello wu." But as there world flew out his mouth a grin grew on his face.
"Do I know you?"wu asked him
"Once but long long ago."Mason told him
"When?"he asked
"Before the snakes had risen-before the war."mason told him before he fell to the ground-he saw his dad die from the blade of the blood (blood blade) the serpent through his body off a cliff seconds after it-this flashback was worse than all the visions mason saw for the future-a future that was soon going to be the present.
The look wu dead on the eyes and said,"I can see the next 10 years of your life-get on my bad side and hope will be lost."
Wu was confused, very confused. But he was going to release his confusion on the ninja by dawn-this is how.

The sun had started to rise and the ninja were ready to get information about the hunters but hope goes both ways.As the ninja kicked down the steel doors mason opened his cell door and stood in front of them-wu run to them and made the group hole once more.
"Violence in never the answer-I defeated the strongest snake in the world with worlds or did wu not tell you the truth."mason told them
But the ninja didn't listen-they started to beat the hunters but as they Dudu this mason spartan kicked them all into the stone wall.

Seconds after they all fell mason termed his back and clicked-then a golden glow covered the lands and he termed back-wu was shocked-it was the master of gold.
"How? You died I saw you."wu yelled
"No you saw me about to die-words stop most even god himself-I can defeat you all with 5 words towards each of you,now leave."Mason yelled before starting to walk to sunset.