Hell is never that far away

That morning- the ninja just thought about what mason told them along with the thought of wu keeping the truth away from them for all the time  they new him-but how did he get everyone to lie with him?

And this is how- wu got the troops that didn't die on the field of hell- the got them in a dark slightly light room under the town hall- they discussed the plan to keep the biggest secrets a secret forever- they bowed to the wizard of gold and his spell went like- "if I, the golden one  brings forth the truth of war I did it for the future- the future of us and your young-if you deny it the past will hit you and destroy you and the once you love"mason spoke towards them as they crouched as the cowled to do as he said-fire and water-earth and ice-alongside lightning wu and even the enemy agreed to hide the truth as it was to strong for the villages.

But know back to the main story-
"What else have you lied to us about?who can we trust?"jay asked wu while his temper turned redder than Kai's flames.
"If you need the truth go to the temple of gold."wu told him in a Caen and smooth voice
"The golden temple-is were the truth is kept-and the high counsel leader is, wow mason the golden wizard."Zane told the group
"Then we will pay mason a visit."Lloyd told them as they started to run as fast as they could.

A hour had past and they stood I front of a giant gold building with silver rims-which shown the birds of the truth-the rims kept all that true inside but shielded the gold from false statements.they began to slowly walk on but as they entered they saw mason walking up on stairs made of water along with air.But when Mason had gotten to the last step he yelled,"come now."-which is why the ninja began to run-the entered an empty room.

"Why we in here?"jay asked
"It a room filled with only the truth."mason told them before he said,"if you want the truth you will need to deserve it-Cole of you beat me-I will help you but if he doesn't win you will live a lie, do it for your brother good."
After that, happened mason preformed the stinging bee,each swing connecting and hurting Cole more than before but he wasn't having it-he tapped into his elemental power and started to punch mason but he was late-mason already activated his power and when Cole punched him, a blow of wind was summoned from masons chest and blew everyone against the wall-mason began to float and his eyes became a solid gold color.
"All but o e has lost-Cole you will be able to enter and get access to all-and for your brothers,you let cold down."Mason said
"You should've had his back!"he yelled as his body started to glow a sting bright gold but seconds later he began to descend-
"Do you want the truth on how I know wu?"Mason asked Cole
"Yes, yes, yes."Cole replied
"He is my nephew-I am the first spinjitzu master."Mason told him
"That's wrong-wu said it was his dad."Lloyd laughed
"Wow-he lies a lot doesn't he?"Mason said before turning away.