Quirk Manifestation

Chapter 2: Quirk Manifestation

I opened my eyes and found myself laying on my bed. Ochako was on one side of the bed and on the other side, I saw my Uncle Hisashi and Aunt Inko. They were all happy to see I was awake and crowded me. "IZUKU/DEKU" I heard them yell. I chuckled and got up. "Are you alright dear?" Aunt Inko asked me. "I nodded and said, "Well, I've been better." "You gave us a heart attack when Katsuki and Ochako brought you and you were unconscious" my uncle Hisashi told me.

"Sorry I scared you guys," I said looking down. "It's ok Deku," Ochako said, "As long as you're safe and well, that's all that matters." She playfully punched my shoulder. "But next time if you're not feeling well you need to tell me," she said wagging her finger at me, "After all we're practically family." I chuckled saying, "I'll try to remember that."

I noticed that Uraraka was holding my hand and once she noticed what she was doing, she immediately let go with us both having our faces red. "Um......." she said, "Sorry." Aunt Inko was grinning when I didn't look. "I-I-it's fine, so where did kacchan go?" I said trying to avoid the awkwardness. "He went to go help Camie with her theatre ideas, since her quirk involves illusions," Ochako answered, "Oh, I did get you this before we left."

She showed me my notebook and it had a signature from Norman Page. "Whoa!" I said.

"I was sure you'd want one from him since he's always inspiring you like Captain All Might." "OH MY GOD THANKS URARAKA" I yelled smiling more. Out of instinct, I immediately hugged her. She blushed and smiled. "You're welcome." I realize what I was doing and let go my face in a deep red "I-I-I-I-I-IM SORRY!!!" Uncle Hisashi chuckled. "Kinda reminds me of us when we were younger," he whispered to Aunt Inko. "Oh Its like history repeating itself" aunt Inko replied to him.

Later that evening, I was resting in bed. As I drifted into deep sleep, I begun to see flashes. Some images I see was of the spider that bit me, some of my veins. even though I didn't feel it, it was like my body was beginning to change.

I opened my eyes. Either I was crazy, or I was really close to the ceiling. I looked to see I really was close to the ceiling. "WHAT THE FU........" I shouted frantically. I instantly fell to the ground and landed on my bed. "How......." I thought to myself. I put on some pants and realized they were a little shorter than usual. "Wait..... I think I hit puberty!" I said. I put on my glasses and for some reason, I could see without them. "Wait a second.... The Spider-bite!"

Bouncing Off The Walls

Deku: Someone else has woken up inside of me

Something has just turned on a light in me

I feel a force flow through every artery now

I can't get down, I woke up on the roof again

Round and round, spinning on the spot again

I can't explain the who, the where, the why, or the when, how

And I feel it in my veins

It's a feeling I can't tame

Can anyone please explain

Why, why, why

Why I'm bouncing off the walls

Bouncing off the walls

Spider-Deku: Turn Off The Darkजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें