Harvest Moon: Tell you what

School ended when Jill approached Claire.

"Claire, tell you what - I got the creepiest thing I'd gotta tell you!" Jill shouted.

Claire looked at her back and saw Jill and smiled; "Yeah!? Well, me too. You won't even believe it!" 

"No way!!! But my story is even unbelievable." Jill said frantically.

"Really? Okay! I'll tell you mine later, you first." Claire said.

"Okay!! Here it goes then..." Then Jill started to tell her story. . . 

                                        ✿ ✿ ✿ 

 It was a sunny afternoon when Jill was relaxing behind a tree when she saw a girl the same look as her but in different hairstyle at school. 

"Wait... Does that girl looked like me?" Jill asked herself.

Curiously, Jill went up and checked around the girl. It looks like the girl was lost. Jill approched her.

 "Hello, are you lost?" Jill asked happily.

The girl was startled but when she saw Jill she paused for a moment. She was almost exactly like her.  A medium cut brown hair and the same purple eyes. 

OMG!!! As I thought I looked exactly like her when I don't have my ponytails. Thank Harvest Goddess for this. 

"Eh??? Ah... No! I... Was just looking for something." the girl said confusedly but with a smile.

"Hahaha! What's your name? Maybe I could help you." Jill volunteered.

"Lillian. Your's?" Lillian, the girl smiled.

Jill paused for a second and...

Lillian? Thank the Harvest Goddess again my mother didn't named me Jillian!!!

"Is something wrong?" Lillian asked to Jill waving her hand to her face.

"No... No!!! Hahaha!!! Sorry I spaced out a bit." Jill laughed.

                                         ✿ ✿ ✿

"And that's what happened!!!" Jill said while waving some gestures while walking to home.

"OH MY GOSH! THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED TO ME TOO." Claire said.

"Yeah?" Jill asked suprised.

"Yes, it was the time when. . ." Claire started the story.

                                         ✿ ✿ ✿

 Claire was at the library when she saw a girl who looks like needing help.

"Uhmm... Miss do you need some help?" Claire asked.

The girl looked at her so frantically. Claire looked at her and became confused. 

I-is that me!?

The girl had the same length of the hair and color so as their eyes.

"Wha-what's your name miss?" Claire broke up the silence.

"Rio." Rio smiled. "You look totally like me. Cool." she smiled.

"More like freaky." Claire laughed.

                                        ✿ ✿ ✿

"Talk about destiny." Jill said.

"Hey, didn't we leave Chelsea at school?" Claire asked Jill.

"Yeah, hey who knows? Maybe she'll find her identical twin later." Jill laughed and so is Claire.