034 // i think i like this group of kids

haha! i stole 'ya mans!

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

✫*゚・゚。

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

"so you never dropped my bags off at momo's house?" y/n asked as she was on the phone with her brother.

"you never brung them." he answered.

"i didn't know i was coming home. dummy!" she shouted in the phone making the boy with dirty blond hair flinch.

"i'll bring them back later. or probably never.." he quickly hung up before the young l/n could yell at him.

"that boy, i swear.." she sighed as she pulled out her key to open the door.

"hey mommy! i missed you s-" y/n held a shock expression as she seen her friends sleeping in her living room.

she look over and smiled as she seen bakugo's arm wrapped around kirishima's waist. "yeah that's cute." she stated as she gently walked over the bodies and planted a kiss on eijiro's big forehead.

"so is this the sex party..?" she asked no one as she set her phone and keys down on the kitchen counter.

there was an sculpture that looked like it was made out of tape. "aw," she cooed. "sero is so thoughtful."

y/n opened the fridge to see nothing. straight up nothing. like deadass, nothing.

"okay so which one of you bitches ate my food!" she shouted, waking up the teens. "how the hell y'all gon' come to my damn house and eat up all the food?!"

kirishima sat up and quickly noticed that bakugo was next to him. he yawned and rubbed the eye boogers out of his eyes.

"oh y/n.. Y/N! GUYS WAKE UP Y/N'S BACK!"

"BITCH IM UP! IM UP!" mina shouted as she bumped heads with izuku.

they both giggled as y/n walked over and pinched their cheeks very hard, making them turn red, or as for mina.. uh what color does red and pink make? lmao jk i ain't dumb—

"eeee y/n!" mina hugged y/n very tightly.

she laughed, "i missed you too but y'know it's only been about a month."

"a month is too long!" they all stated except for katsuki.

y/n walked over to eijiro and sat on his lap, facing said male. "hello kiri." she kissed him on the lips.

"you better get off of him y/n or he's gonna get hard!" denki commented which made the two blush.

"shut up!" y/n shouted as she threw a nearby couch pillow at the blond.

"sorry y/n-chan! we ruined the surprise! we all.. kinda fell asleep." izuku laughed awkwardly.

"that's fine, i'm just glad to be back. ooo! kiri look at what i brought you from tokyo— oh wait that dumb idiot forgot my bags.." she sighed.

"it's okay! i got you your blobfish!"

"i don't want it." y/n pouted.

"rawr! it's gonna haunt you in your sleep, grrr!" eijiro stated as he picked the girl up as she wrapped her legs around his hips and her arms around his neck, staring into his red orbs.

"and just where are you two idiots going?" katsuki asked, glaring at eijiro because he knows that the red haired male is gonna fuck the shit out of y/n— okay let's keep it pg.

"y/n's room, please don't disturb us." eijiro stated as y/n stuck her tongue out.

"haha! i stole 'ya mans!" y/n teased as bakugo growled.

"well they're gonna be loud." sero stated as the gang laughed.

"i think i like this group of kids.." katsuki mumbled under his breath as he looked at the tape-sculpture of y/n.

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

— bwhahaha that's the end of it hoes 🥺

thank you so much for 11k reads on this,, woah. wOaaHhhAa,, who would've thought right?

i probably won't write any more bnha content for a while,, i'm kinda falling out grr.

i might come back to it tho .

thank you for the support from many of you,, y'all too precious 😤✊💗

have a great day//night

[7/14/20]