F i f t e e n

Taehyung POV

I was currently fixing up dinner for myself. I only took out one plate since Cami wasn't home yet. I knew she was at that kid's house though.

I didn't even like the thought of her being alone with him. I already have bad vibes about him. Also, what makes matters worse is Cami and I are not even talking so I can't text her, because she won't answer anyway.

I finished eating and went into the living room to watch some tv. I later heard a loud thunder outside followed by torrential rain.

It was currently 8:30 p.m. and all I could hear was the harsh pitter-patter sounds against the windows. I know she is definitely finished with the project by now, its been hours...

Shouldn't he drop her home by now?

My body flinched at hearing the front door bust open. I turned around only to see Cami drenched from head to toe.

Her black hair hung across the crook of her neck. Making her look like a wet rat, but a cute wet rat if I might add. Every step she took was replaced by a pile of water.

I didn't say a word as she came in, making her not notice me. She looked like she had just seen someone get shot.

What is up with her?

I turned off the tv and she then stopped in her tracks. She turned towards the living room and looked at me. She looked as if she had been crying recently. 

She slowly walked next to me and plopped down on the couch. She just looked at me with her red, puffy eyes.

"T-taehyung," her voice croaked. "Look, you were right about Hoseok. I guess he really just wanted to get in my pants." She then made a dry chuckle.

I just stared at her. "Aren't you going to say I told you so?!" She looked like she was actually mad that I didn't say anything.

Of course, I wasn't surprised. Yes, I did tell her so. But I wouldn't say that just to make her feel any worse. She looked so defeated and I just wanted to tell her that it's okay.

I stood up from the couch and went into the small closet across the room and went to get a blanket.

"Here, you must be cold." I placed the furry blanket on her and went straight to the kitchen to make something warm.

After a couple of minutes, I came back to the living room and walked up towards Cami. She was still seated in the same position. "I made some hot chocolate, this should warm you up."

She whispered a 'thank you' and took the mug.

She looked up at me, "Taehyung, why are you trying to be nice to me? I was the one who went off on you a couple of days ago."

"I understand why you were mad at me Cami. I am always in your business, and for that I-I'm sorry."

She looked at me as if she was appalled at my comment.

"It's not like I mean to treat you like a kid, and it's not like I mean to act like your babysitter. It's just because I care for you, Cami."

I am being serious when I say that I care for her. Right now, I just wanted to hold her in my arms.

She just looked up at me and said nothing. Although, I wasn't even expecting her to say anything. She must be confused with the way I'm acting.

"I'm going to go and take a quick shower. Finish your drink and you should take a warm shower also and get out those wet clothes."