7. Worst of the Worst

Tomura Shigaraki grabbed the walls of the closest Japanese Self-Defense Force base he could find near Tokyo and crumbled it to its foundations. The steel walls of Camp Nerima's main hall fell silently, raining dust and former comrades onto the soldiers that were inside the former base floor.

「Ahaha, you missed some Tomura-kun! Did you think they went home for the day? That's not how enlisting works, I think! 」

23 soldiers, only starting to recover from the breach, were each impaled with giant screws. Slotted pan head screws with sharpened points instantly appeared in each of their chests and slumped them to the ground. They lay there whilst muttering their shames, regrets and insecurities.

「Book-Maker」

Shigaraki scowled at his unfortunate partner, "Shut up and find the guns already... "

Kumagawa Misogi calmly kept up his trademark smile, staring almost vacantly as he explained something crucial to his Master,「Ah! That wasn't cool, Tomura-kun. If you want to be the final boss, you always need a cool line ready. 」

"Fine," Shigaraki brought his hand to his chin in a thinking gesture, then suddenly struck his hand out and if he had a cape, it would be billowing, "Shut the hell up and loot the place!"

「Nooo! Boss villains are "brooding cool", not "funny cool"! 」

Shigaraki deigned to only stare at his Servant in the same pose.

「...We'll work on it. 」, Kumagawa vanished instantly, off to find where they stash the guns.

The white-haired heir of All-for-One could only sigh and start walking to wherever his Servant could've gone. He had only known Kumagawa for a day and had tried to kill him over a dozen times, at first out of the sudden appearance of a stranger in the middle of League of Villain's bar, then it was out of sheer irritation at his needling. Fortunately, his Servant couldn't stay dead for too long, and whenever he did die, a chunk of Shigaraki's stamina would be sapped. It didn't take long after that to believe the plain-looking boy's explanation about the Holy Grail War.

A siren sounded off in the distance, rising and fading rhythmically.

「Tomura-kuuun!」, the same irritating voice could be heard in the distance, standing on the ledge of a second story railing just across, intoning his next words,「I found the goods~! 」

Shigaraki started running, grabbing his phone and thumbing the speed-dial option for Kurogiri, his honed athletic speed and agility crossed the newly opened field in under a minute.

Distinct yells erupted far away, getting closer along with searchlights and barking. Kurogiri's distinct hazy purple portals came into the field with a peaking yellow eye, then readjusted for a new portal's position right next to Kumagawa. Shigaraki hopped up to grab the railing and pulled himself up, pushing Kumagawa aside to rot the door away. Why the door was still there and closed when the so-called Minus could've blown it off, he couldn't say, yet the wry smile on his Servant's face made it simply clear that whatever answer he was going to get would be annoying, so he didn't bother asking.

The room was the entrance room to the actual arms room, guarded by a heavy-looking steel door surrounded by numerous number-pads and scanners. With another brush of his five fingers, he opened the way to the actual room, opting to decay the entire wall.

Rows of lockers and metal crates greeted him, each coated in sleek black that shone with the daily upkeep of armorers. Gingerly placing five fingers on the end of a locker, Shigaraki was careful to not decay the guns along with their containers.

"Kurogiri! Get in here! You too, Lancer!"

「Please just use Kumagawa-senpai, no one knows who I am here. 」