Chapter 24

Kara POV
"Lena I love you" I said contentedly. I knew it was true. But I was so nervous about what will happen. I know she won't push me into anything if I didn't want to. But what if I'm not what she wants?
"Kara" she said softly. Pulling me out of my thoughts. I look at her. Her perfect smile her beautiful dimples when she smiles her amazingly green eyes that make me weak at the knees.
"You are so perfect. You are strong emotionally. Your talented, smart, funny and you have the biggest heart on this planet!" She says with so much love and a slight blush. I pull her in for a kiss. My heart swelling as she leans in pulling me as close as she can. I never knew making out with my soul mate would drive me this crazy. I want her in every way. The way she kisses me makes my brain short circuit. I groan as her lips leave mine. I've never felt so much emotion as I did with her.
"Lena, your the only reason I'm still here. The day we met you saved my life. Rao must have known I had given up. The day I met you, you made me smile. You challenged my opinion. You always make me be a better person. I want you in my life forever. Only if you will have me." I say without thinking about anything but my Lena. Her perfect green eyes, the way she arches her eyebrow. The way her hair always sits so perfectly. The way she is always helping people even if they judge her by her last name.
"Kara, are you asking me to marry you?" She whispers gently. Her green eyes on the verge of tears.
"I just want to be with you in anyway you will have me" I say gently. I heard her heart rate pick up.
"But didn't you say if I reject you, you would die?" She asks in a panic. Her heart rate increased dramatically. I wrap my arms around her.
"Lena I would do anything to keep you safe and happy. Until the bond is complete, I could still die protecting you." I say softly.
"Once if the bond is computed you reject me then I would die. If you reject me now it's just a burning scar." I whisper to her praying to Rao she doesn't reject me. I don't want to force her into something she doesn't want.
"Kara, I need you here, with me." She breathes as she pulls me in close. I run my hands softly down her back and I can feel her shiver under my touch. I can hear her breath catch in her throat and her heart miss a beat. She sighs. That wonderful contented sigh that makes me feel like I could conquer the world.
"Kara, I've got an idea! I have to go down to my lab" she says suddenly running out of the room. I chuckle. I super speed down to her lab and wait for her so I could open the door for her.
"I sort of can't wait until I can't beat you down here." She says with a chuckle.
"It would make a nice change" I say laughing at her scowl. I open the door following her into the lab. I couldn't help but smile as I watch her work.