The Queens' Portfolio

When we are stuck in dark times, we look towards someone for help, for someone who we know and trust to help us out of these troubles. The WattQueens are here for that reason. 

We have a goal to createpositivity, confidence and joy to all of the Queendom. We are here, as ordinary people with extraordinary abilities, to support all of you. We are not perfect, but our imperfections are what make us our royal selves. 

We all have our flaws but we also have our strengths, we are kind, thoughtful, loyal, true, generous, fierce, helpful, trustworthy, sincere, ambitious, intelligent, and we carry ourselves with confidence. 

We are not alone in our Queendom. We have our Ladies and Lords, who are responsible of finding others like us, to join the Royal Court. We have our Viziers, who look after the parts of the Queendom that are not yet recognized. We have our duchesses and dukes, who assist the Queens and the Royal Court. Then we have our Nobles, who are there in the smaller parts of our Queendom, yet still assist all of them. We also have our Messengers, who take care of our account and respond to PM's along with the Queens.

We would like you give a huge shout-out to our founder Gemini_Em and her best friend NightingaleGiuld for starting our Queendom. And I hope you can help us spread the Queendom by tagging people here.