Queen Fawn of Hope

Bonjour!

I am Fawn, but my friends call me Fae. You can choose what you want to call me.

I have an uneasy life and well, I have to stand through and be myself, I have to keep the crown of confidence to keep myself steady, just like a queen has to.

Queens don't have a perfect life, they can't get a wand from Ollivander's and magic themselves perfection, they earn it through hard work and a small amount of hope. Because hope is all you need in order to conquer all you need in life; happiness.

Queens aren't perfect, they don't have a perfect life. Cinderella was abused. Rapunzel was trapped. Elsa was misunderstood. Anna was alone. Belle was ridiculed. Aurora was cursed. Ariel was tricked. Merida was forced. Mulan was an outcast. Moana was held back from achieving her dreams.

Yet all these beautiful girls managed to find their happily ever after. And none of them truly needed a Prince Charming to conquer their own destiny. And do you want to know why I chose them. 

Its because: Cinderella was generous. Rapunzel was free-spirited. Elsa was fierce. Anna was loyal. Belle was independent. Aurora was kind. Ariel was curious. Merida was adventurous. Mulan was strong. Moana was determined.

All these were not Princesses, or soon to be Queens. Some of them were ordinary people with extraordinary abilities, just like you and me.

I don't sit on a throne, but I'm still a Queen, because I say I'm a Queen, I believe that I am a Queen, but most importantly I have all of you, to make me myself, to make me the Queen that I am today.

Keep believing in yourself, 

Queen Fawn of Hope.