TWO.

at last, after 5 hours, it was time for lunch

at last, after 5 hours, it was time for lunch. not that bakugo didn't like class. i mean, come on, it's bakugo we're talking about.

but every minute that went by, he was glaring at the clock in frustration due to not understanding what this thing was that he was feeling, and it was making it extremely hard to concentrate.

soon after, mr aizawa and all might announced that they had prepared an obstacle course as a warm up before the lesson. so the class followed them outside.

thank god.

the ticking of the clock was starting to drive bakugo mad.

the class were put into teams of four.

"todoroki, bakugo, uraraka and hagakure." aizawa said, looking up from his paper.

just his luck.
icy-hot, round-face and...who?

( icy hot: todoroki ||
round-face: uraraka )

"probably just another damn extra." he told himself.

"tajima, kirishima, kaminari and sero." all might declared.

the angry teen formed a fist with his hand, as he felt the same feeling he felt back when mina was talking to emiko.

what was this feeling?

what was wrong with him?

it was just an obstacle course.

it took everything inside of the blonde to not drag away emiko again right then and there.

the way kaminari kept putting his arm around her, and celebrating when they got halfway through the obstacle course by doing some sort of...secret handshake?