-PROLOUGE-

• Before I jogged down the hall of my house, I peeked through the window I saw him jogging down the street side. I really admired him since the day that I first met him. I changed from my pjs to my tank top and sweat pants and topped an oversized sweater. I heard my dad call out my name in pain. I immediately run down after I opened the door.

"Dad?!" I asked in frustration. He's holding his stomach and painfully growled. "Dad? What's happening to you?" I asked, about to cry. I already felt my traitor tears falling down as I saw his eyes looked at me in awful pain. I dialled 911 on my phone since I couldn't drive by myself. After five minutes the ambulance arrived, one of the nurse carrying a strecher went out and held my dad in place.

"Can I go in the ambulance? I don't know how to drive. Please?" I asked. They agreed. I sat beside dad and held his hands. We Reached the hospital in no time. My father was sent to the Emergency Room, while I, just sat there on the floor. Mhmm, not on the chair. I felt like sitting hre not there. I heard footsteps we're closer. I held my chin up.

I saw a man-like angel in front of me. He opened hi mouth to say a thing but I thought he forgot it cause he closed it again and looked at my back. "Mr. Henson's daughter?" I heard the doctor asked. I raised my right hand and ran towards the doctor. "How's my father? Is he going to be fine?" I asked. I always ask like this beacuse this is the fifth time we got on the hospital. But different hospital per time.

"Like what I've told you the first time you got here... Your father has a stage 2 stomach cancer. He needs to be confined and the hospital need to look out for him." The doctor said. I am not complaining about that. He said he can take it and take madecines. I thought everything's all right. But I guess I was damn wrong about it. He didin't took his meds for two weeks already. Then he acts like he can handle it. I asked but he refuses to answer.

I looked back to see the boy I was talking to five minutes ago. I had the most worst face in the world. I ran through him and cried at his chest. He rubbed small circles at my back and waved my hair back in place. I sobbed then nearly choked.

"For my father's sake, why can't that cancer transfer to me?!" I yelled between my sobs. Why? Can't I just be the one with that shitty cancer?! I didn't know I was already punching the boy's chest. He did nothing, he just stood there with pity on eyes. He catched my hands. And hold tehm in place.

"We cannot do anything about it. Just accept the fact." Whit that I really broked down. "Can you pleaseshut the fuck up?!" I said. He didn't say a thing no more. Thank god! I ot from curtain to curtain to find my father. On the tenth curtain I found him peacefully sleeping on the bed. I touched my forehead to his. I know, my father has this kind of disease. I sat there by his side untill I fell asleep.