Part 1

-Her-

After my father's hospitalisation, he decided to be confined home. Yes, we are rich enough to cure his sickness but he insisted. I am his nurse, everytime he needed something or someone, I'll be right there. He cared for me since birth now I'm caring for him now that he needed it. "Dad, did you ate this?" I asked. Pointing to the plate I left on his side table. "Mhmm yes." He nodded. I clapped my hands in sync. "Proud of ya dad!" I said. Cause the other day he can't barely move. I just do things for him.

So now, obviously I'm happy. Beacuse! He can move on his own now! Ok, I'm so over reacting now. Haha.

I sat by his beside table and let him fall asleep. I just watche as my father closed his eyes and slept by his own. He used to take up medicines when it comes to his sleep beacuse of the stomach pain. As he sleeps, I called the spare nurse to guide my father. I trusted that nurse, I have a cctv hidden on my father's room and it is connected to my room's pc and my cellphone.

I walked down the street after I met the spare nurse to take care of my father. I asked him to call me whenever my father woke up.

I stoped by McDo, bought a milkshake and dined in. I took my phone out and got to my Twitter account. It has 300+ notifications in it. I check it and was shocked, I saw how many twitted me about my voice. I covered mostly all of the songs I heard that was quite my genre. My genre was punk rock acoustic. I replied thanks. I got ten thousand plus followers on Twitter! Like omg!

I'm famous! Then someone twitted me.

"@dropdownhood: Hi! This 5SOS' fan council president. You're Calum's girlfriend right?"

It was about fifty-seven seconds ago. So I replied.

"@dreamlikehood: @dropdownhood uhm, who's Calum hood?"

Then instantly she replies.

"@dropdownhood: wtf?! Really? You don't knoe him?"

I frowned.

"@dreamlikehood: @dropdownhood I really don't know him. But I think I know him."

Then it got 200+ rt's in just ten minutes.

I stopped for my thoughts and thought of the boy.

The boy I met on the hospital!

------------------------------------------------•••

So. I didn't updated for a while because i've got classes ya know?

So btw. I really don't know what to name the girl. Mind if ya help me guys?

-- Calli