Middle School

Izuku's POV

                        I sat at my desk with my head down while listening to the teacher. "So I see you want to attend UA as well, Midoriya?" The teacher asked. Right after the teacher said that the whole class started to laugh at me. Then my childhood playmate Katsuki Bakugo came up to me right at when the bell rang and said,"You think you can get into UA without a quirk? Your below all these rejects! Your quirkless!" The he ripped my hero notes out of my hand and burnt it. He walked away from me only to turn his head and say,"If you wanna become a hero that badly there might actually be another way. Just pray that you'll have a quirk in your next life and take a swan dive of the roof of the building." I finally broke when he said that. In result it made me say,"Okay".

                      So I ran to the roof to take his advice. I heard him running after me telling me to stop but I don't. When I got to the edge of the roof, I slip off my shoes and backpack, turn to face Kacchan and say,"Goodbye, Kacchan" and with that, I let myself fall backwards.

Dabi POV

                 I'm casually walking around some random middle school when I see a green haired boy falling from the roof of the building. I quickly run to catch him. When he falls into my arms, I cound't help but notice how cute he looks. What surprised me was after a couple of seconds, he slowly opens his emerald eyes. He looks at me and says," W-who a-a-are y-y-you?". I quickly say,"The name's Dabi. Who are you?". He then replies with," My n-name i-is Izuku Midoriya. But people call me Deku."       

Izuku's POV

                   When i look up at Dabi I feel my face getting warm. Then he tells me to follow him so I get up and follow him into an alley way. He then asks me,"Why don't you come and join the League of Villains?" I Quickly say no then run home.