We Meet Again

So when I read over my first chapter for this story, I was like THIS IS SO FUCKING BORING!!!!!!

So if you guys have any ideas for this story or feedback please comment on it because this is my first story so...

btw the first chapter was to show you how Dabi and Deku met. TwT

______________________________________________________________________________

Deku's POV (I changed it to Deku to make it easier)

In the middle of instructions at USJ, a purple warp gate appeared behind Aizawa-Sensei and Thirteen. As I was looking through the crowd of villains, I saw Dabi, who looked at me. When we made eye contact, he started to walk towards me as the others were fighting off the other villains. "D-dabi?" I say confused as hell. "Oh, so you do remember me. I was hoping to see you today." I blush as he steps closer to me with my back hitting a wall -He's still hot as ever maybe I should confess my feelings for him...WAIT DID HE JUST SAY HE WAS HOPING TO SEE ME?- I think to myself. (btw, to clear up any confusion they're in the squall zone and Deku's in his hero suit)

Dabi's POV

I make Deku hit his back against the wall. "Ummm.... D-dabi-kun.." "Yes Izu-Chan?" "Ummm well I l-like y-you. Ever since we met in middle school." When he finished what he was saying, I kiss him as a result, he kissed me back. Then I hear someone running up to us and say "DEKU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HAVING A MAKE OUT SESSION WITH A VILLAIN? I MEAN HE'S A GOD DAMN VILLAIN FOR FUCK'S SAKES!!!!" It was that blonde bitch Katsuki Bakugo. "Leave him alone you crusty blonde bitch" Which makes him yell"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME YOU STAPLE-FACE BASTARD?? I CAN KILL YOU RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!!" Then I grab Deku's hand and start running into another alley way. "GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!"

Then when he finally left us alone, I ask Deku for his number and he gladly gave it to me.

When Deku got home

Deku's POV

When I got home I quickly ran up to my room and text Dabi. (Italic is Deku and Bold is Dabi)

Hey

Hey

Wyd

Nothing much

How bout u?

Just watching a

movie

Cool u wanna

hang out?

Sure!I'll leave

my window open

Alright

Oh yeah! I live

at *******

When Dabi came (WARNING!! SMUT 12+)

3rd person

When Dabi came through Deku's window, Deku ran up to him and gave him a hug. "Hi Dabi!" "Hey Izu" (This is a smut part so prepare for a LOT of cringe) Dabi lifted Deku's chin and kissed him. Deku kissed back and wrapped his arm around Dabi's neck as Dabi wrapped his hands around Deku's waist and started to rub it. "Mmmm~" Deku let out small moans. Dabi picked Deku up as they made out. He walked over to Deku's bed and gently set him down. He moved down to Deku's neck. "D-dabi~ ahh~" Deku moaned a little louder than before which made Dabi hard. Dabi took off Deku's clothes then his own. Dabi moved down to Deku's V-line and Deku Kept moaning from the pleasure.

"Aahhh~ D-dabi~ That feels~ Ahhh~ S-so~ G-good~" Deku let out. Dabi stopped and put his fingers in Deku's mouth. "Suck" he said. Deku started to lick and suck on Dabi's fingers. After a couple of minutes Dabi took his fingers out and stuck one in Deku's ass. "Ahh~ M-more~" Then Dabi stuck another finger in and started scissoring around until he found his sweet spot. As soon as he touched the sweet spot Deku jolted and moaned loudly. " AHHH~ THERE~

Then Dabi took his fingers out and flipped Deku over so that he was on his back. "Please I want you in me~~" And that mde Dabi slowly put his dick inside of Deku. "Anything for you, bunny". When Dabi was fully inside of Deku, he started thrusting at a mild pace. "Ahhh~ F-faster daddy~" "Ngh~ Daddy huh?" He looks at at Deku who has lustful and needy eyes with his blushing face showing that he wanted more. That made Dabi go deeper and faster which in result, Deku moaned louder than before.

"AHHHHH~ AHHHHH~ Mmmm~ P-please go faster daddy~" Then Dabi went as fast as he could go."Nnngghhh~ I'm gonna-" Then Dabi came inside of Deku. And not too long after, Deku came aswell.

After they cleaned up

Dabi's POV

We went to go cuddle and watch a movie together after we cleaned up and took a shower. We ended up watching IT Chapter 2 which made me discover that Izuku wasn't that good with horror movies despite him being in WAY more terrifying situations than that. When the movie ended I looked down to find a sleeping Izuku laying on my lap.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!!! I'm sorry if this was boring to you people. If you have any ideas on how I could make this more entertaining, please comment!! I'm open to any suggestions!! Until next time mofos.. Cya!!