Meeting for the first time

Elena's POV:
             I sigh and lay my head down at the office. As soon as it touches the table I get another call. "911 what's your emergency?" I answered. "Yes hello there is a villain attack here in ahahra town right by the local grocery store please send help quick!!!" Answered this young male. "I have 3 hero's on their way right now please just stay calm and try to get away from the scene as soon as possible. Please stay on this call with me until the hero's arrive." I answered and continued "are you injured at all?" I asked. They then answered back "no but there is a huge fire going I don't know if anyone is in there or not. "Okay thank you for telling me; have any hero's arrive yet?" I asked "oh yes, There are 4 at the scene right now." He answered "okay great thank you for staying calm you did a great job. I recommend you go home and relax for the rest of the night okay." I said "Okay thank you so much for your help." He said . "It's no problem bye bye now" I said.
              (Time skip brought to you by chicken ramen)
              I was at home relaxing with a cup of wine when the door bursts open. I see Kirishima and a very hurt man. I spring up and help Kirishima take him to the couch and then kiri says " this is fatgum he got hurt pretty bad at the fight we were just at." I run to the kitchen and grab my first aid kit then run back to the couch with fatgum laying on it in pain. "Hello my name is Elena and I will he taking care of you tonight. I'm going to start by analyzing all of your wounds then I'm going to ask you a few questions while patching you up okay." I said. He then nods and I proceed to start patching him up. "Are there any wounds that I do not know of? I ask while wrap his torso in medical wrap. " only the ones on the chest and arms ma'm he answered." I finished  patching him up and then said " these are going to take a bit to heal and I wouldn't recommend walking around for the rest of the night. Your welcome to stay here if you want or I have a wheelchair in my garage I can help you into then take you home in." I said. "If it isn't a problem with you I will just stay here. Wouldn't want you to go through the hastle or taking me home pretty lady." He answered. I blushed a smiled then said "it's no problem I'm going to make some food for you to help you strength your body and quirk. Anything specific you would like?" I ask "are you able to make tokoyaki? He asks. "Sure can I answer it will be done in about 30 minuets." I said and head to the kitchen to make the food. I see Kirishima and fatgum proceed to talk as I'm cooking and I can see fatgum glance at me every so often with a smile.
               I finished the food and bring it out in plates for the 3 of us , fatgum's having the most. He takes a bite and his eyes light up. "This is the best tokoyaki I've ever had!" Fatgum says. Kirishima then piped up "yup my sister is one of the best cooks I know! Always knows how to cook up a great meal!" I smile and thank them. "I should be getting to bed I have the morning shift at the office tomorrow" I said and proceed to go upstairs. As soon as my body hits the bed I fall asleep.