Her past

(Time slip past work)

          Elena's POV:
                        I just got off work and I'm walking to the grocery store to get some stuff for the week. When I get there I go inside , grab a cart, and start shopping. I grab; milk, eggs , ramen , chicken, ect. Once I finish shopping I start walking back home. (She has a car but she likes to walk places) while walking a hear a gun shot and people screaming. My eyes go wide and flashback start to play in my head.

(Warning she is about to have a panic attack if I'll write when it's okay to read again if y'all want to skip it 👌)

-flashback start-

        *Bang* "mommy? Daddy? What was that noice?" The little red haired girl asked. 2 adults look at her,both of them in their hero costumes. " someone is in trouble and we gotta save them." Said one of the adult. "Okay mommy" before they could run that way a guy aimed a gun at them. "Where do you think your going?" Said the mysterious man. "What do you want?!" Said one of the heroes. "I want you dead" said the villain before shooting them. Both of their body's fall to the ground the villain running about right after he shot them. The little girl runs to her parents. "Mommy? Daddy?" Are you awake? Mommy???!! She starts screaming and crying as a hero try's to pull her away. "They can't go! Little brothers at home!

-flash back end-

I can't see, I can't breath, I can't hear. I fall to the ground and wrap myself into a ball. Someone start to tap me "hey Elena are you okay? "Sis? What's wrong?" Someone wraps their arms around me and hugs me wispering "your okay, everything's fine, your okay. I slowly start to calm down and I can see again.
(People who skipped are now safe to read again✌️)
    I look up to see fatgum is the one who was hugging me and I blush. He lets go and then I hear "Elena what was that about?" Said Kirishima. I sigh then say "well in short I have ptsd from when our parents died and the villain attack made me have flash backs." Kiri looks at me realizing how are parents died. "They were hero's weren't they?" Asks fatgum. I nod