chat group 3.0

Characters Chat Names:

Jude: nightfell_is_sharp

Cardan: stealer_of_hearts

Locke: drama_craze

Taryn: bad-end_sux

.......................................................................................................................

 drama_craze: Sup, guys

nightfell_is_sharp: What the heck is he doing here?

stealer_of_hearts: IDK

 drama_craze: Cardan, I mean your majesty. How is life? Anything interesting apart from your wife's dirty fingernails?

nightfell_is_sharp: My dirty fingernails?

nightfell_is_sharp: MY DIRTY  FINGERNAILS?!?!

stealer_of_hearts: f**kin snitch,  don't you know bro code? 

nightfell_is_sharp: You actually said my fingernails are dirty!!?? I can't believe you!!! HOW THE F**K ARE MY FINGERNAILS DIRTY?

drama_craze:  He said that he never knows where your fingernails have been, that they are alway crusted with blood and stuff-

nightfell_is_sharp: What the hell CARDAN?????

stealer_of_hearts:  Jude remember how we both hate Locke, let's do that and not listen to the nonsense he has to say, no?

nightfell_is_sharp:  It's not my fault my fingernails have dried blood, it's your freakin'  fey blood which is hard to wash off. It's not my fault if people bleed when you kill them, why couldn't people have invisible blood or something!!!

stealer_of_hearts: Calm down, Your blood encrusted fingernails are totally  dope.

nightfell_is_sharp: 

nightfell_is_sharp: You just said My fingernails are encrusted in blood. 

nightfell_is_sharp: I hate you. 

stealer_of_hearts:What the hell? What was I supposed to say?!!?

nightfell_is_sharp:  You were supposed to say That my FINGERNAILS ARE NOT ENCRUSTED IN BLOOD AND THEY ARE TOTALLY CLEAN!!

stealer_of_hearts: Ok, fine

stealer_of_hearts: I tried, I am sorry but turns out I can't even type out a lie.

nightfell_is_sharp:  I HATE YOU CARDANNNNNNNNNN! yOU BADMOUTHING WORTHLESS-

drama_craze: Mission accomplished.

drama_craze: sooo much drama, and soo much funn!

stealer_of_hearts: Shut up!

stealer_of_hearts: Wait, aren't you supposed to be dead? Jude, how is he here?

bad-end_sux: ya, didn't I like kill you and stuff.

drama_craze: ..........

drama_craze: um...............

nightfell_is_sharp: Stop changing the topic

nightfell_is_sharp: I am not  talking to you 

nightfell_is_sharp has left the chat 

bad-end_sux: Locke, I freakin' killed you so stay dead

stealer_of_hearts: ya, agreed and stop making Jude pissed at me. 

drama_craze: I'm a Barbie girl in a Barbie world, Life in plastic, it's fantastic...

stealer_of_hearts:

bad-end_sux:

stealer_of_hearts: WTF?

Hey guys, this was some random shit. Sorry, if it's not that great. The barbie song was stuck in my head so i had to mention it. Why can I imagine Locke as a kid have the time of his life with a barbie and barbie house, he could create as many stories as he would want that way.LMAO. 

RANDOM THOUGHT-

I don't know if it's absolutely true or not, but I don't recall Cardan ever saying sorry to Jude throughout the trilogy for treating her like shit. He said lots of self deprecating stuff and also told her himself that he didn't exactly treat her great before, but NEVER once apologised.