Chapter 1

~Soldiers POV~
The zebra and pony retreated after they realized there were to many soldiers to fight. I ran to find Torcher and tell him the news. Torcher didn't mind me to much as I would always get in his way when trying to do work. He thinks I'm the most innocent soldier he has encountered which is how he can find me in the crowd of identical soldiers just by the why I stand or act. He also has a good sense of humor unlike any of the other pigs here. He is literally one of a kind and I'm just the odd one out of the group. We work good together because he is not as hard on me as the other soldiers are, and he is not as serious as them. I finally find Torcher in the safe house cleaning his flamethrower.
"Hey Torcher!" I say happily smiling.
"Hi Soldier, whats up." He said taking his eyes off of his flamethrower.
"The zebra and pony finally retreated!" I say happily.
"Finally, now we can actually have peace." He said in a relived voice.
I quietly laugh at his response as I carefully walk over to where Torcher was sitting and sat down next to him. I slightly hum to myself contently. I started to realize how nice it felt to sit down. I thought the zebra and pony would never give up. Torcher took his mask off, still trying to clean his flamethrower. I noticed his sudden movement and looked at him to make sure he didn't hurt himself again. I saw his uninfected side of his face then looked at his eye. His eye was such a light shade of blue, like a light cyan blue. I didn't even know I was staring at him until he was looking back at me with an amused look on his face.
"Looks like you've found something to do." Torcher said in a teasing tone.
"..." I look at him with embarrassment plastered on my face.
"I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean to stare." I say apologetically.
"I was just trying to get a better look at my flamethrower to see if I cleaned it right, I didn't expect to make you embarrassed." Torcher said clearly amused.
I stay quiet for a while.
"Yeah, you cleaned it pretty well with your mask on..." I say shyly.
"Thanks, Soldier." He said appreciatively.
After a couple of minutes pass I soon get tired. I slowly close my eyes trying to fight sleep but I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer then soon let sleep overtake me.

A/N: So this is the first page to this I think I did a good job now that I got practice writing. I hope you like this I just had to do it. I will make another chapter as soon as I can. I will try and not quit on this like all of the other stories I wrote. This page has 500 words.