Chapter 3

Btw the POV of the chapter is switched each time. (Idk if that makes sense but okay)
~Soldier's POV~
I wake up, sunlight shining through my window causing the entire room to light up. I sit on the edge of my bed thinking about what I could do to entertain myself today since we don't have to worry about fighting. I suddenly hear a knock on my door.
"Come in!" I yell.
The door opens and Torcher walks in.
"Good morning, Soldier!" Torcher says happily.
"Hey, Torcher." I say, still tired.
He walks over to me and pulls me off of my bed.
"Come on let's get you waken up." Torcher says, noticing my lack of energy.
"Okay, but where are we going?" I reply.
"You'll see when we get there." He says, smiling lightly.
I keep to myself for a while. Then I felt something grip my hand. I look down and notice.. Torcher is holding my hand. I look at him confused for a moment then I go back to looking at the ground in front of me. (Their walking if you didn't know already.) We arrive at whatever place Torcher was taking me. I look up and immediately get amazed. I smile at the view in front of us. It was a view of a big forest and a couple of mountains and what looks like a campsite farther away. I look back at Torcher with a smile on my face.
"This is so amazing!" I say happily.
"I knew you would like it." Torcher says, with a soft smile.
"Yeah, I never knew this was so close to the Outpost." I say.
Torcher shakes his head and smiles.
"I found this place yesterday, before I decided to clean my flamethrower." He says.
We look at the view for a long time before deciding to go back to the Outpost. I run all the way back to the Outpost happily. I stop and look back at Torcher and see him far away. I roll my eyes at how slow he is being. I run up to Torcher grab his arm and walk him to the Outpost faster.
"Man, you have no patience!" Torcher says.
"Yeah, you were being to slow." I reply
Torcher humphs in response. I smile happily back. I look around, bored.
"Hey, Torcher do you know what else to do?" I ask.
"No I don't know what else we could do..." He says clearly thinking.
"Maybe we could explore outside of the Outpost!" He finally says.
...To Be Continued...

A/N: So what do you think about this? It took me a while to figure out a good plot for this story but now I think I have it figured out. I hope you like it! I will make more when I have time. 472 words.