Chapter 6

I love this song ^v^

~Torcher's POV~
I walk up to the gate and study the dark figure standing behind it. I get closer to the gate and see that Soldier is behind me trying to pull me away.
"Torcher they could be dangerous, get away from the gate!" Soldier yells worriedly. I ignore him and open the gate. The figure steps into the light. Soldier suddenly stops tugging on my shirt and has an amazed look on his face.
"Hi.." The stranger says.
"Hello, what is your name?" Soldier says happily.
"My name is Doggy." He says back.
"My name is Soldier and this is my friend Torcher!" He says happy to meet another infected that isn't hostile.
"Hey, Torcher." Doggy says with a smile.
"Why did you come here?" I say questioning him.
"Oh, this was the last place I remember being before I got infected. I know this campsite very well!" Doggy says happily.
"..." I look at him for a moment, before deciding that he is an ally.
"Can you tell where we are from?" I say with a smile.
"Yeah I totally can, you were both from the Outpost, right?" He says.
"Yep! You got it right Doggy!" Soldier says smiling. I look at Soldier a little jealous that he is being friendly to the dog. I turn and walk away from the two. I sit behind the cabin that me and Soldier were just in. I look around and begin to think coming out here was a bad idea. I peer over the corner of the cabin and see Soldier and Doggy laughing. I guess that I am going to have to keep an eye on them. I thought. I start to fell that my eyes are slightly watering, I try to stop it but I just kept sobbing.
"Damn jealousy taking over my emotions!" I yell. My eyes grow wide as the laughing suddenly stopped. I look over the corner again and see Soldier coming towards the cabin. I get worried and freeze up. He is going to find me. I think worriedly.
"Please don't think I'm selfish..." I whisper to myself. I look to my left and see Soldier staring at me with a concerned and worried look on his face. I bunch my knees to my face and cry like nobody is around me. I hear shuffling beside me and suddenly I feel arms wrap around me.
"Why are you crying, Torcher?" Soldier says calmly.
"I... don't really want to tell you, I think you might not like me if I tell you...." I say looking at him.
He sighs and stands me up.
"It's okay, you don't have to tell me just don't yell next time you run off, I thought you got hurt." He said with a smile. I smile back wiping my face with my sleeve. 

~To Be Continued~

A/N: So I had Wattpad deleted and I didn't know... I hope you are still reading. I will stop talking now, Byyyeeee!!!!!