Chapter 63~..I'm not changing my mind

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I ran and ran until I got to the agency I took a breath and walked in and was greeted by Ivan.

"Ivan what's going on?" I said out of breath.

"Well um your foster mom is having the baby early.." said Ivan said as he was typing into his phone.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"Right now she's in the clinic giving birth I think..".

I looked at him.

"What's gonna happen to the baby?" I asked Ivan.

He thought for a moment.

"Might put him or her up for adoption".

I looked down.

"Whats wrong?" asked Ivan curiously.

"Nothing..can I see her".

He gives me a weird look and slowly nods we walked to the clinic and heard the screaming.

"..is it really that painful..." I said quietly.

"...well...I wouldn't know but from the sound of it..it does.." said Ivan quietly.

I stared at the door thinking.

"Are you going in?".

I shook my head.

"Do you want me to stay?" Ivan suggested.

I shook my head he nods and pats my head then leaves. As I heard the screams my thoughts hit me why did Killswitch leave but I started to feel dizzy and I passed out.

Abbys POV:

As I sketched the picture of the person Ivan gave me my mind decided to wander back to what happened last night...

Earlier..

"I don't understand.." I said quietly.

"I can't anymore..I can't deal with this anymore.." said Alina tiredly.

"And you think I can?" I said frustrated.

"Look I can't stay here anymore so I'm leaving".

My eyes widened.

"What's about Jasmine, Ashley, Nadia..." I stopped.

"What about Veronica..." I said quietly.

Alina shook her head.

"I'm not gonna do anyone good if I stay.." she says quietly.

"Your not doing anyone good if you leave either!" I snapped back.

She shook her head.

"I made up my mind.." she says as she starts to walks towards the door.

"Alina please think about the others they wouldn't want you to leave.." I said quietly.

"Abbs I can't..please stop.." she says as she looks at me.

"Okay, so what am I suppose to tell the others huh!".

"Tell them I'm dead.." then she walked out.

I ran after her and grabbed her arm.

"Alina do you really think that's best for Veronica she's already under enough stress does she really need this too.." I said quietly.

She didn't answer and I let go of her arm.

"I'm sorry.." she walks out.

I watched as she left I knew I wouldn't be able to stop her. I walked back into Jasmine's room and looked as she laid there..connect to all those monitors.

"I'm sorry Jasmine..I'll look after Veronica..I promise".

I decided to leave and go check on Veronica since I knew she having friends over. I got to the house and I looked up at the windows.

"huh no lights are on I guess they're asleep..".

I grabbed the mail and went inside. I decided to shower and was about to go upstairs but I heard a sound coming from outside. It sounded like people talking?

I crept towards the sliding door and looked out to see Veronica on the ground and someone on top of her pointing a gun in her face. I started to panic and went to look for the emergency gun the others told me about. I found it and ran back to the door and quietly opened it and went outside.

But I heard the gun click so I shot the person and he fell to the ground screaming in pain. I was shaking I never shot anyone before nor did I ever want to..everything became blurry and I felt dizzy but then I saw Veronica approaching me and telling me to give her the gun. I immediately gave it to her and started panicking in my head.

"Are you okay?" She asks worriedly.

I nervously told her I never shot someone let alone a kid she hugs me which felt nice but then I wondered why he was here in the first place. I asked her but she didn't want to talk about. I wondered if I should tell her about Alina but I saw how tired she was and decided it would be best that I tell her tomorrow..so I told her to go to sleep and that I had to tell her something tomorrow. She looks at me curiously but nods and she leaves.

I sighed and sat on the steps and watched as the cleaners came and cleaned up everything.

Later

I waited and waited so I decided to get up and cook. I needed something to distract my mind so I decided to cook pancakes then I heard laughter coming downstairs and watched as Veronica and her friends walked towards the kitchen. They stopped and her friends looked at me curiously as I looked at them they remind me of the others..their personalities were similar in a way.

I talked to them for a bit and served them pancakes. I left and went into a room thinking of how to tell Veronica...I decided to tell the truth and lie..after contemplating my life's decisions I took a breath and called for Veronica..she came in and I told her but then I saw that she was crying and I felt guilty...I should've tried harder and now it's my fault.

I told her that I would go look for Alina even though I knew she was long gone.. but I left the house anyway and went back to the hospital thinking how I was supposed to keep up with this lie..as I got to Jasmine room I noticed a letter sitting on Jasmine's stomach I grabbed it and opened.

Veronica..I'm sorry but I left..~ Alina.

I shook my head..that's it?? That's all you could say!! I became angry but sighed and laid my head against the bed.

What do I do now..