calum's pov

Calum's POV

after I wrote my note to michael, I walked over to his house with all of the letters and post them through. then I went to the forest to end everything.

I never enjoyed my time here. the world we live in is a filthy world. a filthy goddamn world.

the way it's not socially acceptable to be openly gay, I hate that. I hate that I can't come out to my parents or anyone else because of all of these people are homophobic assholes. they'll kill me. they would actually kill me. not that I'd mind.

I decided to do everything in the forest because it's peaceful and lonely there, no one would be able to stop me.

my father is a police officer, I stole a gun from his room. I planned that I'll blow my fucking brain out. quick and simple. I also brought my razor-blades, I'm gonna complete my canvas then pull the trigger.

this time, I cut deep. deeper than any other times before. I hope I hit a vein.

next, I placed the gun to my head and said,

"I'm so sorry, michael. goodbye my love."

just as my finger went to pull the trigger, the gun was thrown out of my hand.

"don't." I deep, familiar voice said, and I listened.

---

LMAO THATS THE END HA HA NO

SEQUEL? OR NAH