1.

3rd POV

Keith was on a mission for the Blade of Marmora, and he was caught up in the bomb. He managed to get to a pod and put it on autopilot on the coordinates of the base. 

—————————————————-T I M E    S K I P —————————————

Kolivan POV

I was going through some files when I came across Keith's file, I opened it and started reading it. 

Name: Keith

Middle Name: Akira

Last Name: Kogane

Planet: Earth

Breed: Hybrid 

Mother: Unknown

Father: Ryou Kogane

Age: 18

I looked at the age again. 

18. 18. Oh my god. He's 18. He's a kit. Oh my god. I put a kit through the 'Knowledge or Death' trials. Oh my god. Where is he? I thought.

I got up from my desk and started walking down the hall. I bumped into Yegrin. 

"Oh hey Kolivan, I was just coming to look for you." She said, "there is an unidentifiable Galra pod coming our way. We can't get the communications up either."

I looked at her.

Who could this be? And how do they know about the base? Unless they are a Blade they shouldn't know of our location. I thought.

"Ok. Let's fly out and meet it before it gets here. Let's see if there is anyone on board." I said.

"Yes Leader." She said as she walked away to get a pod or two ready for departure. I decided that it would be best to go on the pod too. Just Incase. 

—————————————————-T I M E   S K I P —————————————

We got on the pod and opened the slider door. I walked in first, as I was the leader. The gravity generator had been turned on, and there was also safe air to breath. I went to the control panel. It seemed like the ship was on autopilot. That meant that they would find someone eles on this ship.

We walked around. Keeping to the shadows. I walked into a room. It was really dark, I could see that there was something huddled in the corner of the room. On the floor with a blue light surrounding it was a communicator. More importantly, a Blade communicator. The thing in the corner started to move, so I moved my hand toward my belt where my blade hanged.

"M-mission is a s-su-sucsess" the thing in the corner said.

I looked at it more carefully and noted it had a Galra form. It had purple ears, a purple tail and black hair with a red strip through them. It oddly reminded me of Krolia. 

I looked closer at the Galra taking in all its features when I realized that this was Keith. 

Oh my god. It's Keith.

I reached up to my communicator that was in my ear.

"Found the pilot." I said, "it's Keith."

Keith smiled at this. He was now  laying on his back.

"Don't worry Keith, we'll bring you to the med bay at once." I said.

He just nodded. I picked him up bridal style and started walking back down the corridor I had come from.

Don't worry kit. You'll be safe soon. I'll bring you to my nest. Hopefully he hasn't been touch starved. I think to myself. That could be really bad for a kit as young as you.

—————————————————————————-

Hi. MoonWatcher26 here. Ive been having trouble with Wattpad but I managed to publish the first chapter. Hope you enjoy it!