2.

Kolivan POV

We brought Keith to the med bay and laid him down on the bed. I sat down on a chair next to Keith's bed. I looked him over. He had an infected wound. And he had lost a lot of blood. Then I remembered what I was reading before we found him. He's 18. 18. A kit. he shouldn't even be out of his mothers arms right now. Let's just hope he wasn't touch starved. That would be really bad. If a kit was touch starved, it could mean that he could go savage, and eventually die. 

I didn't want that to happen to Keith.

————————————-T I M E  S K I P —————————-

Keith POV

I groaned. My side hurt. Badly. I slowly opened my eyes, I saw that I was in the med bay at the Blades center of command. How did I know this? Two things. 

First: I was not tied up to the bed.

Two: Kolivan was sitting on a chair at the end of the bed sleeping. 

I groaned again, though this time the sound that escaped my lips sounded strange. What a strange sound. I saw Kolivan was starting to wake up from his slumber, he looked at me. 

"How you feeling kit?" He asked

Kit? What the hell was a kit?

"Fine I guess." I responded

Kolivan POV

I was sleeping when I heard a sound that sounded a lot like a distressed kit. I woke up to see Keith staring at me. 

"How you feeling kit?" I asked

"Fine I guess." He responded, but from the way he moved and sounded like, I could tell that he was not fine.

I stood up. Keith watched my every move. I walked up the the nurse and asked her if I could take Keith and if he was going to be ok. She said that he would be in pain for a couple days, and that he shouldn't stress and couldn't move much. She allowed me to take him so I walked back to the bed where Keith was sitting.

I reached over to him and picked him up. He looked startled at first, but then he panicked and started thrashing around. I just held him tighter. I ran up the stairs and into the elevator the doors closed and I pressed the button that goes up to the dormitories. The elevator doors opened and I ran out Keith still in my arms. 

I vaguely remembered Antok, Thace and Regris saying that they were going to spend the next couple quintants in the pack room. I opened the door to see Thace at the table finishing some files. Antok was helping him and Regris was sat on the bed reading some reports. I ran in and lock the door quickly.

"Let me go! Put me down!" Keith kept struggling in my arms so I let him go.

Regris, Antok and Thace looked at me.

"Uh...no offense but why is Keith here?" Asked Regris

I quickly put Keith down and he ran toward the door but I blocked him. He looked up at me with a mix of pleading, fearful and confused face. 

"Keith, I need you to calm down. Your going to have a panic attack if you continue like this." I said. 

I then looked toward Thace. 

"He's 18" I said in Galran. 

(P.S. Galran will be in italic and underlined  )

They all look at Keith who was now standing in a corner looking at the floor  trying to calm himself.

"18?" Asks Antok

I nod.

They all looked at Keith with disbelief in their eyes.

"But...but that means he's..." started Regris

"A kit." I finished for him. 

I walked over to Keith and picked him up. I went to the bed and sat down next to Regris. I put Keith on my lap and started stroking his hair. He looked up at me with confusion in his eyes. 

" I think he has been touch starved for almost all his life, apart maybe a year or two. Shiro told me that he had adopted Keith when he was seven. He told me that they could only calm him down if they were holding him. But he ran away two years later." I said.

Thace looked shocked. Regris just looked at Keith, and Antok walked forward toward me. He crouched in front of me so that his face was aligned with Keiths. 

"How about we just talk about this tomorrow?" He asked "let's go to bed for now." 

Nobody said anything so Antok took Keith from my lap and put his head on his shoulder. He then started walking around the room and soon after, Keith was asleep. 

"Let's just go to bed for now and talk about this tomorrow." He said again as he was laying Keith down on the bed. We all nodded. I then heart a small whimper coming from Keith, Thace looked surprised. Antok silently got in the bed with the kit and wrapped an arms around him in a protective way. 

'Wow,' I thought 'ok, I guess Antok liked the idea of having a kit. Huh, who knew? I wonder how Keith will react to the information tomorrow. There are so many things that could go wrong. I should see if there are any symptoms or side effects to a kit being touch starved for so long. I don't understand how he could still be sane.'

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Hello cookies/readers. For those of you who is reading this crappy book/chapters thank you. You can go check if you want my other book called 'Nico and the Batfam' it has about 7-9 or something chapters although it is on hold for now because I'm writhing this book. Anywho....

Thanks so much for reading and don't forget to VOTE!

Bye!