🍋 Bakugo katsuki: How did we get here?

A/N: Y/N and Bakugo are not dating.

Here I am, in bakugo katsukis dorm, with none other than the one and only Bakugo Katsuki on top of me.

How did this happen? Well, that's a long story, and I'm afraid I don't have time because -

3rd person
Bakugo leaned in for a kiss, it was a long passionate kiss. Y/N just sat there, confused, untill the angry Pomeranian parted and yelled "Kiss back, dummy!" She immediately pulled him into what might have been the most passionate kiss she had ever had.

That's when things got heated. Because apparently, this really turned bakugo on. He tugged at her shirt, signaling her to take it off, so that's what she did. He immediately unclipped her bra and started massaging her breast and playing with her nipples.

She let out a soft moan, Wich gave Bakugo the opertunity to slip his tongue into Y/Ns mouth.
She tugged at his pants, letting him know it was his turn to take his clothes off.

He slipped off his pants and his shirt, to leave him in his boxers, of Wich were getting tighter by the second. Y/N let out a small gasp when she saw the huge tent in his boxers.

He smirked. "You like what you see, baby girl?"
You immediately melted when he said that.

He pulled off his boxers only for his large, thick member to spring out. He let out a sigh of relief.

He then slipped down your skirt to reveal your F/C laced underwear (cuz no one likes the word panties )
He started rubbing your clit through your underwear. You started moaning louder, Wich only turned him on more.

He then carefully slipped down your underwear to reveal your very wet entrance. He then positioned the tip at your entrance and put the tip in and out, just to tease you.

"K-Katsuki! Please don't t-tease me!"
He lets out a chuckle, then shoves his full length into you.
You let out a painful yell. "KAAATSUKIIIIIII"

He doesn't even let you adjust, he just starts thrusting, each thrust getting harder and faster by the second. You quickly became a moaning mess and was reaching your climax.

"What's my name?"
"Daddy!"
"What do you want me to do?"
"Go harder!"

He followed your commands and went harder to the point where the bed frame was hitting the wall, making a heck ton of noise.

His thrusts soon became sloppier.
You felt yourself squeeze around him and soon the knot in your stomach broke. You let out a loud moan.

Katsuki felt his climax coming and he pulled out and released on your stomach.

"So...Y/N... Will you be my queen explosion murder?~"