Sleep over-Kirishima X reader

This is a fluff, you unholy children! just a fluffy sleep over with kiri!
Hey Y/N!"

A familiar voice rang out to you as you walked down the halls of U.A high.
When you turned back you were met with a spiky haired, shark tooth cutie, Better known as kirishima. He ran to catch up to you, waving, peice of paper in hand.

He looked over to you with a heartwarming smile, handed you the peice of paper. it was his address.

"So... i was wondering if you wanted to come over for a sleep over tonight, if it isnt to much trouble and you arent busy or anything... i figured we could watch a movie, play some games and such."

He smiled, waiting for a response.
you folded the paper up and put it in the side pocket of your backpack.

"Sure! ill be there at 6!"

he sighed in relief

"Great! ill see you then!"

you and kirishima have been dateing for about 2 weeks now, but you had never slept over at his house before. He wanted to spend special time with you, and his parents were going out tonight, so he thought today would be a good time to have your very first (Shipname) Sleepover!

"Don't forget your homework. It's due tomorrow." Mr aizawa said in a very dead voice.

"Finally, Class is over!" You said with a smile. You finally get to go home and get ready for your Sleep over at Kiris!

"Hey Y/N,"

You turned around to see your red haired boyfriend

"Oh hey kirishima!"

"You said youll be their at Six, Right?"

"Yeah! is that okay with you?"

"Of course! See you then, Love you!" He said as he placed a small kiss on your forehead."

"Love youuuuu!" You said while walking away

*Time skip brought to you by Bakugos Cute faceeee iminlovehelp*

Lets see... Toothbrush, Pillow, Sleeping bag, PJ's... Thats it! Im ready!

5:43... I'd better get going.

"Moooom, Im leaving now! Bye!"

"Bye honey! Make sure to wear protection tho-"

"MOMMMM IM NOT DOING THAT! WERE JUST HANGING OUT!"

"Ok honey, bye!"

"Yeah whatever..."

You ran out of the house, Face as read kiris hair.

*Time skip again but by dekus broken arm⌫ :(*

*DinG doNg*

"Hey y/n!! Im so happy to see you!"

"Aww you too kiri!"

You walked into his nice house and sat on the couch.

"You can put your stuff in my room."

"Oh ok!"

You had been over to his house a couple of times for dinner, But you always had to leave right after, so you never got a chance to see his room.

"Its just down the hall, to your right."

you walked into his room and your jaw immediatly dropped.

it is soooo manly in here!

"Hey... do you like my room?"

"Your room is so manly! I love it!"

He blushed and smiled a toothy grin "Thank you Y/N, I was going for that, and im glad you reconized it!"

You giggled and sat on his bed. He handed you the remote.

"You can pick what we watch, Kiri."

"No You!"

"Uno reverse card!"

"Fineeeee!"

you turn the TV on and go to netflix.

"What if we watched a show instead..." you said while eyeing this interesting looking anime.

"Yeah sure, What is it?"

"Haikyuu."

"Woah! Whats it about?"

"Volleyball, i think."

" Heck yeah! Lets watch it! Ill go get the popcorn!"

a few minutes later kirishima came back up with a big bowl of buttered popcorn.

"Here ya go!"

"Aww thanks!"

He sat next to you and you started the anime. He was immediatly interested and didnt take his eyes off of the TV since. You took this to your advantage and started scooting closer to him, untill your head was on his shoulder. He looked over at you and Blushed.

"A-are you cold?" He said, kinda flustered

"Yeah, a little..."

" Um... you can sit in my lap if you want..."

(Im gonna do two endings to this lol, so if you want a safe ending go to  "Safe in your arms" Chapter. and if you want a kiri smut then go to "Daddy shark" chapter lol