Five

Please do vote, comment and share the story with your friends and followers on Wattpad. It would make my day.

Prince Mustafa did not understand his father sometimes. Well, he understood his father it was the side of him that was His Majesty, the King whom he did not get. What was His Majesty, planning to rectify the situation? What is the need to go to Wali Baig's house for his daughter's birthday. His Majesty never attended personal functions. And today his whole family was going to their house with so many, many gifts.

It is the girl's birthday she hasn't been elected Prime Minister of some country that she should be treated like this. Prince Mustafa thought bitterly.

Prince Ahad came to his brother's room. He looked very fresh and relaxed in a grey t-shirt and black jeans. "What is Baba thinking that he is taking us there? I am sure you must know something, Bhai." He complained to his elder brother.

"I have no idea. And is this what you are going to wear to their home? You are the Prince of Mughlaan for God's sake. Act like it. Now go and change into a suit or a kurta."

"Seriously, Bhai? It is this behaviour of yours that stops me from coming to your room for a heart to heart every now and then." Prince Ahad made a face and went to change.

"I never want to have a heart to heart with you." Prince Mustafa called out after his younger brother with a smile.

Her Majesty, the Queen and Her Highness, Princess Sarah were wearing beautiful traditional Mughlaan dresses, Her Majesty was wearing a green coloured silk kurta and trousers, which had thread work of silver done on it. The silver dupatta had emeralds on the corners. Her Highness, on the other hand, was wearing a lilac-coloured monochromatic kurta and trouser set, the lilac georgette dupatta had a matching thread work of silver as her mother.

The women of the Royal family and members of the Cabinet House were mandated by their family tradition to cover their head. So, both the women had the dupattas lightly over their head, they never wrapped it around their face as a hijab aur took an extra shawl as a chaddar to cover themselves, they only used their suit dupatta as a head cover. There was, however, no law relating to any kind of dress code in the country. In Mughlaan, people had a free choice to wear what they wanted as long as it did not disrupt public morality.

His Majesty, the King was wearing a plain black sherwani that was made from the finest cloth available in Mughlaan. Prince Mustafa was wearing white kurta salwar. The Crown Prince mostly wore clothes which were made in Mughlaan by local tailors and designers, he believed in promoting their own culture and heritage. His dark silky hair was set back lightly, he was wearing a silver Rolex watch which was one of a kind, made especially for him. He looked effortlessly handsome as always.

Prince Ahad, on the other hand was opposite to his brother. He wore a white formal shirt and black pants, his hair was lighter in colour than his brother's, they were usually made in an unkempt way, making him look as untameable as his hair. He had completed his undergrad and post grad degree in English Literature at Cambridge University in the UK. He went to Eton in England for his studies when he was thirteen years old and had been there ever since, only travelling to Mughlaan during his vacations. He came back to Mughlaan this year after completing his Master degree. His Majesty, the King wants him to study law and one must do as His Majesty orders, therefore, Prince Ahad will soon be returning to England to study law before he can join his brother in the future as a member of the cabinet.

"Wali Sahab is liked by the people and he is a good leader. But we have never kept any type of family ties with the Cabinet Members before then why are we going to his house?" Her Majesty, the Queen asked His Majesty once they were settled in their car, their children were in the car behind them.