0.1

this story will contain :
strong language
bxbxb
polyamory
smut (lots of it)
vampires
a few hard kinks (manipulation, abduction)
smoking

jisung is older than changbin in this story !!
if any of the following subjects make you uncomfortable please do not read this story ! thank you :))  

minho's foot pushed roughly against jisung's head. the younger bared his teeth at him and tried to steady himself.

"why in the actual fuck did the manager put all of the cleaning supplies on top of he shelf," he grumbled and minho tossed random buckets onto the concrete floor. a small yelp sounded from the door when he dropped the mop onto the floor. both minho and jisung tensed and turned slightly. they met a shorter male that was engulfed by his hoodie and black sweatpants. 

"uh. hi, i'm changbin. i was given the night shift yesterday."

"jisung," he braced out, holding his breath. minho got down from jisung's shoulders and subtly ran his thumb across his cheek to calm him down. the younger sighed and walked further into the supply room. 

"hi, changbin. i'm minho. don't worry about sung, he's not feeling well today," minho smiled at the young boy. changbin nodded and looked around the room. "so, um, what do i have to do?"

"you could sweep the front room for me? i'll get jisung to mop once your done. if you need something to do after, i'll be in the kennels feeding the animals that are still under care." changbin hummed before grabbing a broom. he walked to the front, missing jisung's whisper.

"hyung, i can't be around him when he smells like that."

"but, sungie, you have more control than i do and i can be around him," minho whined as he pressed his lips to jisung's. the shorter huffed and leaned back against the shelving. 

"where's the supply again?"

"you're very forgetful, sung. it's in the basement behind the broken kennels." the younger nods and leaves the room. minho sighed and went towards the soft animal whimpers. he opened the first kennel, a small labrador puppy jumping out to sniff his hand. he retracted back and shook his head. minho chuckled and refilled his water and puppy chow. he cleaned cages and fed animals for thirty minutes before light knocks sounded on the wall. he turned to see changbin, playing with his sleeves.

"i finished sweeping and jisung hyung is mopping now," he mumbled. minho smiled at him and showed him to the strays. 

"could you help me clean our their kennels? the stray animals don't seem to like me, heh."

the pair cleaned for what felt like an hour. soon enough they sat on opposites sides of the room sighing at looking at all their hard work. minho heard jisung before he entered the room, he opened his mouth to say something but the door opened.

"your turn to eat up, sweetheart. this week's batch tastes a lot better than before," his lips were coated in a shiny crimson color. his tongue darted out to lick away the substance, changbin sat there in shock, swearing to himself that he had seen pink stained pointed canines in the front of jisung's mouth. jisung froze when he noticed the boy sitting there. 

minho sucked in a sharp breath as changbin fell over, unconscious.

"shit shit shit, he passed out. do you think he's gonna tell boss?"

"shut up. why didn't you tell me he was in here?"

"because i heard you right before you opened the fucking door," minho instantly covered his mouth. jisung furrowed his eyebrows. his lips curling back to growl at the elder.

"you aren't allowed to talk to me like that. do you really need to be reminded who you belong to here?" minho whimpered as he shook his head quickly. when jisung left the room he went to changbin's side, helping him into a position that was comfortable.

"sorry, changbin."

-

hehe chapter one is done !!
what'd you think ?