27. The Preparations

Yoongi and Namjoon had insisted to stay in the guest house with Taehyung and Jungkook, seeing as Jungkook was in need of help and Taehyung couldn't provide the help that he needed. 

They spent the night in the guest house, all four of them sitting on the bed and staring at the center, trying to organize their thoughts. 

It was around three in the morning when Taehyung and Namjoon finally dozed off while Jungkook and Yoongi stayed wide awake. 

They looked at each other, silently providing support to each other and telling each other that everything would be fine. That everything would be done soon. 

A loud knock on the door, half an hour later, brought them out of their dazes. Yoongi rushed to the door and opened it, only to face two constables with grim faces. 

"We came to wake you up. You are supposed to report at the prisoner's cell at 5" one of them said. "Ohh, okay" Yoongi said and was about to close the door when the other constable turned back and said "Be sharp".

Yoongi sighed and woke Namjoon and Taehyung up and asked them to get ready. He helped Jungkook with his needs and finally the four of them were ready. Jungkook had to wear a suit because of the award that he was receiving, while the station supplied clothes to Taehyung.

"Let's go. Hwaiting" Namjoon cheered as he checked his watch and declared that it was time to go. They wore their masks and glasses and walked out. 

They greeted Yugyeom at the entrance of the prison cell, but Yugyeom silenced them immediately by placing a finger on his mouth. He gestured to them to follow him out. 

"After the will is written, he will be given an hour to talk to whoever he wants to for the last time before he is hanged. And once he comes out of the cell, no one is supposed to talk. At all. No sound at all, is that clear?" he asked. 

Everyone nodded and were about to go back to the prison when Taehyung tugged at Yugyeom's sleeve and asked him to wait while he asked the other three to keep going. 

"What is it?" Yugyeom asked once the other three were out of earshot. 

Even though Taehyung was the lover of the person he loved, he never felt any hatred towards him as any normal man would. In fact, he was slowly starting to like the guy. He could see why Jungkook loved him soo dearly. No one could 'not love' Taehyung, after all. 

"I have a request. I know it is not allowed and completely out of protocol, but I still wanna ask...." Taehyung trailed off. "What is it?" Yugyeom asked again, hoping that whatever it was, he would be able to grant it. 

Yugyeom's face paled as Taehyung told him what he wanted. "You really want to do that?" he asked. Taehyung nodded while looking down at his shoes. 

"It is not possible, Taehyung. I don't think the magistrate will approve it. But then again, this is Seo Dae Shin we are talking about, so maybe he might. I will ask and see and let you know" Yugyeom said. "Thank you" Taehyung smiled at him and the two of them joined the others soon. 

"You people continue with the procedure. Something came up. I have to meet the magistrate urgently" Yugyeom said to the other head constable and walked out of the prison. 

They watched as the head constable and the other constables stood around while Jeon Jinho dictated his will. It was almost 6:30 when they finished writing the will and the statement. Yugyeom and the magistrate walked in and signed his final death warrant. 

"Is there anyone you wanna see for the last time? You will be given an hour" the magistrate said. Jinho shook his head. 

For the first time since he came in the day before, Jungkook spoke up. "I want to talk to him" he said. Jinho snapped his head towards Jungkook, shocked that the person in the wheelchair was Jungkook all along.